Apartment With Internet Included?

Eddie67

Anyone know of a apartment with internet access in the room included in the price?

Should have a kitchen and medium standard. Little bit away from the city is fine.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Eddie,

You might get more specific advice if you gave a general price range.

chok dee, Khrup, ~o:37;

Anyone know of a apartment with internet access in the room included in the price?

Should have a kitchen and medium standard. Little bit away from the city is fine.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Eddie,

You might get more specific advice if you gave a general price range.

chok dee, Khrup, ~o:37;

Sawasdee :o

Well, 5000-7500 a month, possible?

Eddie.

http://www.huaykaewresidence.com/

Starting prices at 3,500bht, but your price range wouldnt include a kitchen at hkr (for that you need to pay around 12,000 there).

Its location is good if you want to be in a nice part of town, but internet (at 300baht month) is really pretty dire (slow, sometimes poor connection) to be honest. Shared net, not great. Some people think the place is fine, others have big problems with the management. Management do tend to be on the greedy and lazy side. Elec is overcharged per unit imo. But its clean and well enough maintained, has a good location, and has security staff. Dont want to plug it as being great or as being too negative. Just one to maybe add to your look-see places for comparisons. Good luck.

http://www.huaykaewresidence.com/

Starting prices at 3,500bht, but your price range wouldnt include a kitchen at hkr (for that you need to pay around 12,000 there).

Its location is good if you want to be in a nice part of town, but internet (at 300baht month) is really pretty dire (slow, sometimes poor connection) to be honest. Shared net, not great. Some people think the place is fine, others have big problems with the management. Management do tend to be on the greedy and lazy side. Elec is overcharged per unit imo. But its clean and well enough maintained, has a good location, and has security staff. Dont want to plug it as being great or as being too negative. Just one to maybe add to your look-see places for comparisons. Good luck.

It's a nice place but the Internet connection is piss poor. Sometimes it goes down for 12 hours at a time.

I guess I can pay more if I get a kitchen (more for my girlfriend that is..)

Reason I put 7500 is before I always stayed at Silversand apartment (I can not find the URL these days), where I payed from 5000 to 7500 depending on the room. Very nice place it was, close to Chiangmai Archade bus station. Clean, a little bit old, good and cheap breakfast, small minimart and very quiet.

But suddenly the owners changed and got greedy and not so friendly. 20 baht pr hour for wireless access, no monthly. And slow.

I'll have a look around.

Thanks everyone.

Eddie.

Reason I put 7500 is before I always stayed at Silversand apartment (I can not find the URL these days), where I payed from 5000 to 7500 depending on the room. Very nice place it was, close to Chiangmai Archade bus station. Clean, a little bit old, good and cheap breakfast, small minimart and very quiet.

But suddenly the owners changed and got greedy and not so friendly. 20 baht pr hour for wireless access, no monthly. And slow.

I'll have a look around.

Thanks everyone.

Eddie.

www.silversandchiangmai.com

Edited by john b good

I'll have a look around.

Thanks everyone.

Eddie.

I'll have a look around.

Thanks everyone.

Eddie.

after this place has obviously gone downhill and the owners became greedy, no need to do extra-promotion for them by posting the URL :o