Chiangmai Music Festival

Thailand

Great. Let us hope we can locate the venues. Ban Wang Tan CANNOT be found by the attached map. The locals who speak Thai did not explain where it was. I will not even try to find it unless somebody explains.

Try it again- perhaps in the daylight - it's not that difficult- 250 + made it last year!

http://chiangmaimusicfestival.com/concertd..._banwangtan.jpg

Big lit up Johnny Walker sign and a Banwangtan sign at the turn off from Chiang Mai Hod road.

Follow road to like a T Junction turn left, big Thai style house on the corner. Follow road bearing a little right to avoid going in the ditch! Carry on to a fork in the road - take the right fork 50 yds on you will see the entrance to Banwangtan. The whole is less than one mile from the main road.

Good luck

That's great . . . and a concert programme too! :o

:D

On checking I think the program's for the Banwangtan concert and the Bangkok concert have been mixed up- I will ask the organisers and confirm one way or the other.

Yes- the Banwangtan and Bangkok concert programmes are the wrong way around.

I you fancy a pre concert nosh:

Pre-concert dining: a set Thai menu, available at 200 Baht including soft drinks for those who wish to have dinner at the Ban Wangtan Clubhouse prior to the concert.

Dining begins at 5:30 and ends promptly at 7:00 as concert seating commences. Reservations are required either by direct telephone to Ban Wangtan Clubhouse or e-mail.