Thai Forces Using Torture In Restive South: Amnesty

george

• 3 months later...

Army to solve drug problem in the South

PATTANI, 12 May 2009 (NNT) - The army makes its utmost effort to solve drug problem in the South, while unrest problem has been improved.

Special Unit Commander in Pattani Province,Major General Saksin Klansanoh said that he was concerned about drug situation among youth and students in the South. They had gathered to use drug as leaf of Mitragyna speciosa, amphetamine, including the so-called 4x100 drug.

The army got requests from students’ parents in the area, especially in Pattani, to solve the problem, therefore it had cooperated with relevant units to train youth to realize about the danger of drugs and seek out preventive measure in the project called “Yalannan Baru”, which were participated by more than 2,000 people in 36 batches, while in this year, another 11 batches of 80 people each would participate in the project.

Meanwhile drug prevention in southern border area would be discussed tomorrow, in order to strengthen the measure in 25 sub-districts this year, while the unrest situation in the south had been improved and more people understood the situation and cooperated well with the government.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 12 May 2009

(article here)

I'd like to see one of these activists reaction if one of their sons or daughters were beheaded, for being a Buddhist.

Would they pamper the culprit? Make sure he's comfy?

Would they suggest being nice to associates of the murderer, even if information gleaned from them may save another innocent life?

Violence against children is deplorable and inexcusable.

But taking out the pliers and a blowtorch on these animals warms my heart.

Hope you take a dose of the same medicine. :)

I'd like to see one of these activists reaction if one of their sons or daughters were beheaded, for being a Buddhist.

Would they pamper the culprit? Make sure he's comfy?

Would they suggest being nice to associates of the murderer, even if information gleaned from them may save another innocent life?

Violence against children is deplorable and inexcusable.

But taking out the pliers and a blowtorch on these animals warms my heart.

Hope you take a dose of the same medicine. :)

What is wrong with wanting some of those animals in the south who behead Buddist to get punished and hurt ?

Its not like he is asking to hurt innocent people.