What Advice Would You Give - Legally, As My Thai Wife Is Making False Alligations

Smithy31

Oh, and here we go again with Britons that have bad English? Is it like a trend now to write in bad English?

Give the guy a break. Not everyone has wisdom like yourself. :o

He's made a mistake, a very silly one, but I'm sure he doesn't need you to tell him that.

Now, can you offer some advice, or not?

Edited by mrtoad

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may have heard this all before ... i am new to this forum but i am in desperate need of advice !!

I am 31 years old, business owner. I own my home. I have a 9 year old beautiful girl from a previous relationship - and a 18 month old girl to my Thai wife. This is what makes it's so difficult. My wife know's i couldn't bare it if my daughter was to leave and be fetched up to be a prostitute - which is one of her threats.

My wife was a bar girl from pattaya. I knew her a year before we married. She came to live with me in England. Everything was fine, she got pregnant within 2 months of being in England ( which was not planned - but was happy all the same )

My wife changed - started demanding i put £10,000 in a bank for security for her. Of cause i declined this ... whats mine is her's so she shouldn't need security. I have kept her - which i know i should i took that responsability. But she will not cook or clean the house. It's neally every day we go for a meal. I have asked her if she doesn't like the role of a house wife if she would like to work - guess her reply .... " No i will not - you should keep me"

After our daughter was born - she was worse. She doesn't have postnatal depression - if your wondering. It concerns me greatly as all her actions are done infront of our daughter, which this doesn't bother her. I am not saying she doesn't love our daughter - she does but when she loses her head she is nasty.

She as stabbed me (x3) . Another occasion She got drunk and started to head butt the wall - you may think i am making this up, because no sane person would do this. Then she said she was going to the police to say i had done it !! I got the baby and left her in the house and stayed at my parents. The next day she went to the doctors - spoke to a health worker and said i had done it, she was sober at this !!

Just before that i should had she got her indefinate leave visa - as she as been here over 2 years. Since she as got this she is worse than ever.

I have taken her on 7 holidays - 4 of them back to Thailand. I found out she been using our home computer to go on a dating site - she denied this and said it was my sister - who is married by the way and happy. This could have caused her problems but she just doesn't speak to her no more.

worse is still to come .... 2 thousand pound as gone missing, i know its her as she was the only one who knew where it was. When confronted she goes ballistic and packed her case and stayed with one of her Thai friends - she as 5 Thai friends so its not like she as no-one to talk to.

Her mother came over for a 2 week stay - then she said it was a month - now she said she as a 3 month visa. I have kept her mother too, took her out for meals, even gave her money to go clothes shopping at christmas. I had a large box full of coins and i said i was going to share it out and put it in my daughter banks. My wife took it all and said she put it in our daughter account. I knew there was £800 or so so i went and put the same in my eldests account - she went crazy again.

The final straw came when i came home to find her and her mother both drunk in the house - and our daughter as been ill and was being sick. I raised my voice and her mother went outside to the garage and got an axe and started chasing me with it. I grabbed my daughter once again and went back the next day and told her to pack and go, i have taken it off her Psyco daughter but she as no chance.

She told me when she goes she is taking her daughter and grandchild and i should pay the fares. I told her to take her daughter but she's not taking mine anywhere. My mother-in-law as left her husband as he his a lot older than her and has children whats adults - she was with him 9 years but because he is leaving his money to his children - she's left.

She's staying in a hotel, but is there anyway i could stop her taking my daughter. I know i was a meal ticket but if my daughter was not born i would have taken her to Thailand and left her.

With these alligations my wifes making - she could ruin me, it's me with the scars !! can anyone advise what i can do - if anything. If she's saying this to doctors and such - should i try and explain my side but who to, do i contact immigration, home office.

I had to send a letter ( welcome letter) to her mother for her to apply to come to the uk - i do not want to see her again, can i get in touch with someone to say i do not want her to my home again. If my wifes stays she will have to visit her mother. My daughters going to grown up with a complex personality.

anyone with same situations - what did you do. My head is throbbing i don't know what to do ???

thanks for any advice in advance.

Edited by asiatraveler

I think you may have heard this all before ... i am new to this forum but i am in desperate need of advice !!

I am 31 years old, business owner. I own my home. I have a 9 year old beautiful girl from a previous relationship - and a 18 month old girl to my Thai wife. This is what makes it's so difficult. My wife know's i couldn't bare it if my daughter was to leave and be fetched up to be a prostitute - which is one of her threats.

My wife was a bar girl from pattaya. I knew her a year before we married. She came to live with me in England. Everything was fine, she got pregnant within 2 months of being in England ( which was not planned - but was happy all the same )

My wife changed - started demanding i put £10,000 in a bank for security for her. Of cause i declined this ... whats mine is her's so she shouldn't need security. I have kept her - which i know i should i took that responsability. But she will not cook or clean the house. It's neally every day we go for a meal. I have asked her if she doesn't like the role of a house wife if she would like to work - guess her reply .... " No i will not - you should keep me"

After our daughter was born - she was worse. She doesn't have postnatal depression - if your wondering. It concerns me greatly as all her actions are done infront of our daughter, which this doesn't bother her. I am not saying she doesn't love our daughter - she does but when she loses her head she is nasty.

She as stabbed me (x3) . Another occasion She got drunk and started to head butt the wall - you may think i am making this up, because no sane person would do this. Then she said she was going to the police to say i had done it !! I got the baby and left her in the house and stayed at my parents. The next day she went to the doctors - spoke to a health worker and said i had done it, she was sober at this !!

Just before that i should had she got her indefinate leave visa - as she as been here over 2 years. Since she as got this she is worse than ever.

I have taken her on 7 holidays - 4 of them back to Thailand. I found out she been using our home computer to go on a dating site - she denied this and said it was my sister - who is married by the way and happy. This could have caused her problems but she just doesn't speak to her no more.

worse is still to come .... 2 thousand pound as gone missing, i know its her as she was the only one who knew where it was. When confronted she goes ballistic and packed her case and stayed with one of her Thai friends - she as 5 Thai friends so its not like she as no-one to talk to.

Her mother came over for a 2 week stay - then she said it was a month - now she said she as a 3 month visa. I have kept her mother too, took her out for meals, even gave her money to go clothes shopping at christmas. I had a large box full of coins and i said i was going to share it out and put it in my daughter banks. My wife took it all and said she put it in our daughter account. I knew there was £800 or so so i went and put the same in my eldests account - she went crazy again.

The final straw came when i came home to find her and her mother both drunk in the house - and our daughter as been ill and was being sick. I raised my voice and her mother went outside to the garage and got an axe and started chasing me with it. I grabbed my daughter once again and went back the next day and told her to pack and go, i have taken it off her Psyco daughter but she as no chance.

She told me when she goes she is taking her daughter and grandchild and i should pay the fares. I told her to take her daughter but she's not taking mine anywhere. My mother-in-law as left her husband as he his a lot older than her and has children whats adults - she was with him 9 years but because he is leaving his money to his children - she's left.

She's staying in a hotel, but is there anyway i could stop her taking my daughter. I know i was a meal ticket but if my daughter was not born i would have taken her to Thailand and left her.

With these alligations my wifes making - she could ruin me, it's me with the scars !! can anyone advise what i can do - if anything. If she's saying this to doctors and such - should i try and explain my side but who to, do i contact immigration, home office.

I had to send a letter ( welcome letter) to her mother for her to apply to come to the uk - i do not want to see her again, can i get in touch with someone to say i do not want her to my home again. If my wifes stays she will have to visit her mother. My daughters going to grown up with a complex personality.

anyone with same situations - what did you do. My head is throbbing i don't know what to do ???

You know, every time it surprises me how these farangutans can be so dam_n stupid....Marrying a bar girl...Are you from the Planet Earth or from Mars? And then they start whining how bad everything is..Open your eyes! Bar girl (the better word is hooker) is always a bar girl, and will look for better client if you don't supply enough money. And why not to protect yourself for at least few month or a year till you get to know each other and then have a child? (Not talking about STD's...) I hate these cry-babies, that don't know life, make stupid mistakes and then start whining.

how can you say bar girls are just hookers?they're all so cute and cuddly and always tell me i'm handsome and that they want to go with me.I feel like i'm the only one they want,and really i just feel like i'm giving to charity(without a tax receipt) and its going to a good cause(the farm back in isaan)and i get something in return.............such a good deal.

sir

send me a private message if you would like advice from of U.k's top lawyers and a I/we are member of sort child concern/safety/prison right's etc group's

in london we have the advice of a very decent policeman who may be able to help

and other's

the safetlt of yourself and your child is now top priorty

You know, every time it surprises me how these farangutans can be so dam_n stupid....Marrying a bar girl...Are you from the Planet Earth or from Mars? And then they start whining how bad everything is..Open your eyes! Bar girl (the better word is hooker) is always a bar girl, and will look for better client if you don't supply enough money. And why not to protect yourself for at least few month or a year till you get to know each other and then have a child? (Not talking about STD's...) I hate these cry-babies, that don't know life, make stupid mistakes and then start whining.

please change your name from"royal orchid", which denotes something beautiful with class...

to "complete prat"

and by the way, they are looking for actor's in " trailer park boy's" I suggest you apply as you have all the traits

that would be far more fitting..and which planet are you from.. planet never made a mistake in my life( guess what-you just have), lets just be a crass, classless philistine

who is whining in a far worse way that the gentleman with the genuine concern

and what great lesson's from life do you have to share with us

actually one can learn much from people like you= how not to behave

please change your name from"royal orchid", which denotes something beautiful with class...

to "complete prat"

and by the way, they are looking for actor's in " trailer park boy's" I suggest you apply as you have all the traits

that would be far more fitting..and which planet are you from.. planet never made a mistake in my life( guess what-you just have), lets just be a crass, classless philistine

who is whining in a far worse way that the gentleman with the genuine concern

and what great lesson's from life do you have to share with us

actually one can learn much from people like you= how not to behave

Well said ourman/woman. :o

It doesn't surprise me that every time some poor fool gets himself involved with what appears to be a crazy woman, some jerk has to give him a hard time about it. Not everyone can be as smart about life as you, but you still haven't learned to shut the fuc_k up.

Troll or not, I wouldn't let her scare you. I would kick her the fuc_k out of the house with her Mother, and let them go to the authorities. If she is the kind of woman you describe, she won't do shit. She's probably too stupid and scared to get involved with legalities. She'll probably come crying back to you, at which time, you tell her that's impossible, and if she shows herself again, you'll call the police. You've let this situation get way out of hand. Some drastic action is necessary. You're going to have to be strong, and really show her that you're not playing. The bitch needs to be straightened out, but let her stew for awhile, and then, if she gets the point, let her back. Your worst mistake was getting involved with the Mother. It's synergistic, and much too powerful for most men. First thing after she comes crying is to get rid of the witch. The Mother is not allowed back. Let her swim back to Thailand. Give it a shot, she ain't taking the baby and going back to Thailand. Not without your help. She's the one in a bad situation. It is amazing what they can do if you let them.

I think your chances of a fairer divorce and winning custody would be in a Thai court.

Depending on how much she has calmed down I would suggest a holiday. Do you have relatives the kids can stay with in england? Take her and the mother back to Thailand and start court proceedings. Might cost you to travel back and forth for the court hearings, but will be a lot less than fighting in the UK courts.

In the meantime gather as much evidence as you can, police reports, hospital records, computer files and take them with you to Thailand for translation. Liquidate assets and put them in a trustworthy name.

good luck.

I've been in a smiliar situation, but won custody in a Thai court.

"my wife used to be a bar girl in Pattaya" when will frangs ever learn ???

Most sensible Post on the Thread, however it doesn't deal with the OP problem..

In English, <deleted> her off Mate, unfortunately your Daughter will be & is being used as a Pawn by your " Wife "..

Devise a Plan where you have evidence of her madness in the UK on Camera preferably & set her up, no offence but i have a feeling she won't be the brightest spark so it should be easy enough for you..

When you have this evidence, press charges against her, that way your Parental rights will be better in the UK..

Get rid of the MIL too, the Visa will be up soon & never allow her back..

Never leave money in the House, certainly not as much as 2k as that could be used for Flights for the B*tch & your Daughter so don't let her access $$ until you've executed your Plan, even then don't let her have access to money, you should control it..

My heart goes out to you Mate even though you was an Idiot in the first place for Marrying a Pattaya Bar Girl & i hope it all turns out well for you, but get rid of that B*tch & m,ake it life's number 1 priority & i say this as a Man with a Daughter half Thai who has had the Mum use those same threats at me in the past as she does with you, i didn't marry her though.. :o

Geriatrickid is giving good advice.

Advice that the law is on the side of women in such a case is way off the mark and should not deter you from seeking legal advice/a legal solution.

As Geriatrickid advised, go seek imediate legal advice.

Things to discuss:

• Gettting a Court Order to prevent your wife taking your child out of the country
  • Seeking the assistance of Child Services
  • Making a Police Report of your wife's violence, in particular the fact that she has attacked you with a knife
  • Getting an emergency court order to place your child in your custody

The final straw ought to have been the first instance of her violence, if you have not reported this at the time then that was a serious mistake, but you should report these violence issues, including the mother inlaw's violence to ensure that your wife does not get custody of your child.

can anyone advise what i can do

take expert legal advice before anything.

this is england , in case you forgot , the home of social services , the government run homebreaking organisation , so put your daughters interests first.

with a knife wielding ex- prostitute as a mother , and a father who married a prostitute , and an axe wielding mother in law thrown into the mix , just wait till social services hear about it ....and if it should go to court , then they will.... as will the gutter press.

you might both be considered as unfit parents.

Geriatrickid is giving good advice.

Advice that the law is on the side of women in such a case is way off the mark and should not deter you from seeking legal advice/a legal solution.

As Geriatrickid advised, go seek imediate legal advice.

Things to discuss:

• Gettting a Court Order to prevent your wife taking your child out of the country
  • Seeking the assistance of Child Services
  • Making a Police Report of your wife's violence, in particular the fact that she has attacked you with a knife
  • Getting an emergency court order to place your child in your custody

The final straw ought to have been the first instance of her violence, if you have not reported this at the time then that was a serious mistake, but you should report these violence issues, including the mother inlaw's violence to ensure that your wife does not get custody of your child.

Guesthouse, he should certainly do as you and geriatric kid have suggested. The two points that I have highlighted are pretty crucial from my experience. If he is able to get this done, I think he would be able to get a court order pretty quickly. The "stabbing' could be seen as attempted murder, and if they decide to 'charge' her, or investigate further it is imperative that the "op" gets a restraining order and temporary custody of the child. This should help with getting her and MIL out of the house. The courts in respect of incident like this, along with the "DVU" of the Police do take this seriously, and are understanding that it is not alwaus men that are the perpatrators of violence in the home.

Edited by mrtoad

Commencing divorce action in Thailand is, by far, the better option.

If you can get her and the mother-in-law to Thailand, then that is the best way forward. In UK she could be afforded free legal representation based on her head injuries. If you have no actual record of attacks that she has made on you then her chances of taking your home and your children are very good.

In Thailand you will find that the police and the courts understand the type of woman that you dealing with.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

this is england , in case you forgot , the home of social services , the government run homebreaking organisation , so put your daughters interests first.

with a knife wielding ex- prostitute as a mother , and a father who married a prostitute , and an axe wielding mother in law thrown into the mix , just wait till social services hear about it ....and if it should go to court , then they will.... as will the gutter press.

As you say, "this is England" and as such the fact that her mother was a prostitute and her father married one doesn't in itself make either of them unfit parents and it shouldn't do anywhere in the world.

Although this is a one dimensional account of the story - not that I'm doubting it - there is nothing in the OP's account that indicates anything other than his first concern is for his daughters.

The last line, even if you are positioning it as "some people might", is completely unnecessary. This comment might appear - to some people - as you showing your own disgust at this man's choice of partner.

Are you living in the UK or Thailand?

I'M IN THE UK.

Smithy, what have you decided to do? I suggest that you play it very cool, and don't let on what you are intending to do, unitl you have all the bits in place. If she is as unstable as you imply, you could have a serious problem with knife or another weapon.

You will need the support of your friends and family at this point, as it is going to be a rocky road. I wish you all the best.

Nowadays it is sometimes difficult to know fake or not. And that only because of this brainless ignorants - so called trolls. How many good advices were not given, because of that unnecessary troll phenomenon!!!

:o:D :D

Here a completely bizarre advice (in combination with legal procedures): Try to find someone else for her. So she will leave you for another guy. Her demands would be less.

Also: chances are good, that the new one would not accept the girl...

But I feel sorry for him already.

Good luck

Edited by Birdman

I'm with the wire the house with video and audio crowd then calmly start a discussion about a topic you know she will go ballistic over, like the internet dating sites. Do this several times with several topics to show how unstable she is. I also agree that the thai courts are more fair to the fathers than western courts. My brother is a divorce lawyer in the USA and some of the brain dead rulings the courts come up with baffles the mind.

Edited by wolfmanjack

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER - JUST BECAUSE I MARRIED A PROSITUTE, THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A UNFIT PARENT. I ACTUALLY GOT CUSDOY OF MY ELDEST DAUGHTER - SO IF I WAS SO UNFIT THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED !! MY ELDEST LIVES WITH MY PARENTS AS I COULD SEE MY NEW WIFE WOULDN'T BOND WITH HER ONCE OUR DAUGHTER CAME ALONG - WHICH MY ELDEST DAUGHTER IS HAPPIER !!

SHE ONLY SEE MY WIFE WHEN I AM THERE. MY MOTHER WILL NOT ALLOW MY WIFE TO TAKE HER ANYWHERE - AND I 100% SUPPORT IT.

I HAVE MADE A WRONG CHOICE - I KNOW THAT.

I DON'T WANT MY DAUGHTER TO GO IN CARE - THATS THE LAST THING I WOULD WANT, I KNOW THATS WHY I NEED TO ACT NOW - BUT I NEEDED ADVICE WHAT TO DO ?

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER - JUST BECAUSE I MARRIED A PROSITUTE, THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A UNFIT PARENT. I ACTUALLY GOT CUSDOY OF MY ELDEST DAUGHTER - SO IF I WAS SO UNFIT THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED !! MY ELDEST LIVES WITH MY PARENTS AS I COULD SEE MY NEW WIFE WOULDN'T BOND WITH HER ONCE OUR DAUGHTER CAME ALONG - WHICH MY ELDEST DAUGHTER IS HAPPIER !!

SHE ONLY SEE MY WIFE WHEN I AM THERE. MY MOTHER WILL NOT ALLOW MY WIFE TO TAKE HER ANYWHERE - AND I 100% SUPPORT IT.

I HAVE MADE A WRONG CHOICE - I KNOW THAT.

I DON'T WANT MY DAUGHTER TO GO IN CARE - THATS THE LAST THING I WOULD WANT, I KNOW THATS WHY I NEED TO ACT NOW - BUT I NEEDED ADVICE WHAT TO DO ?

do not even listen to the sheep who say all bar girls are bad,

what choices do many have?

and what do the posters do to improve their lot? other than patronize them?

most have 10 tens more heart and guts than the poster's

contact me, my friends will have good solutions I am sure

take care- be strong

love

XXX

Are you living in the UK or Thailand?

I'M IN THE UK.

Smithy, what have you decided to do? I suggest that you play it very cool, and don't let on what you are intending to do, unitl you have all the bits in place. If she is as unstable as you imply, you could have a serious problem with knife or another weapon.

You will need the support of your friends and family at this point, as it is going to be a rocky road. I wish you all the best.

THANKS, I DO HAVE ALOT OF SUPPORT FROM MY PARENTS AND MY SISTER. I HAVE BEEN GOING OVER ALL SCENARIO'S IN MY HEAD AND WHAT COULD BE THE OUTCOME. THE WORST POSSIBLE IS THAT SHE TAKES MY DAUGHTER TO THAILAND AND I NEVER SEE HER AGAIN - THAT WILL KILL ME BECAUSE I KNOW SHE WILL BECOME AS HER MOTHER DID AND HER MOTHER BEFORE HER !! THE NEXT SCENARIO IS THAT MY DAUGHTER GOES INTO CARE, BUT MY SISTER SAID IF THEY DO SHE WILL TRY TO GAIN ACCESS TO HER. I HAVE ALL THE PIECE OF WHAT TO DO IT'S JUST PUTTING THEM IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. AND TIME IS A ISSUE I NEED TO GET MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM HER I KNOW IT'S NOT NICE WANTING TO TAKE A CHILD AWAY FROM THE MOTHER BUT WHAT I HAVE WROTE IS ONLY THE TIP OF AN ICE BERG. THERE'S LOADS MORE. MY SISTER KEPT A DIARY OF ALL EVENTS, I DIDN'T GO TO THE POLICE WHEN I GOT STABBED, STUPID I KNOW... BUT I THOUGHT AT THAT TIME SHE MAY HAVE HAD POSTNATAL DEPPRESSION - THE DOCTORS COMFIRMED THIS. PLUS I WAS SCARED SOCIAL SERVICE WOULD TAKE MY DAUGHTER. I MUST SAY I HAVE NEVER RAISED A HAND TO MY WIFE. WHAT EVER SHE AS NEED I HAVE GOT HER AND MORE. BUT NOTHINGS NEVER ENOUGH.

I KNOW SOME GUY'S THAT ARE HAPPY WITH THERE THAI WIFE'S AND I WOULD LOVE THAT, JUST BECAUSE SHE "WAS" A PROSTITUTE DOESN'T MEAN SHE CAN NOT GET LOVE AND MARRIAGE AND HAVE THE HAPPY EVER AFTER LIFE.

I THINK A FEW MEMEBERS ON HERE - DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT I MARRIED A PROSITUTE, HOW THE hel_l DOES THAT MAKE YOU A UNFIT PARENT...

SORRY MATE FOR MOANING ON ... I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. AND I WILL KEEP THINGS CLOSE TO MY CHEST.

It's his second one. The canadian monkey, I mean. I'm starting to believe he's not Canandian, and I'm starting to like his posts. He's most definitely a monkey.

"In Thailand you will find that the police and the courts understand the type of woman that you dealing with."

GeekFreak, do you really believe this is particular to Thailand? This "type of woman." This is genuine. I've been with a couple crazy women here, and I think the monkey has, too. However, do you think a Thai woman is really crazier than a woman from anywhere? The monkey can reply to this, too, if he wants. He has an interesting way with words.

Edit to say to the OP, forget about the people who have anything to say about your choices. Seriously. You have other things to worry about. This "type of woman," doesn't necessarily reveal herself right away. She has grown to treat you the way she does, because she is a little messed up in the head. Plus her Mother, and substance abuse. You are the victim. Now it's a matter of how to get rid of her. Do you still have feelings for her?

It really shouldn't be that difficult to prove she's crazy, or, at least, unfit. Stay far away from this woman. I had a GF here that always said that to me about herself. Love her.

Edited by Shotime

If your daughter have a Thai passport, make sure that your wife can´t take off to Thailand with your daughter. The way your wife have been acting it wouldn´t surprise me if she run off with your daughter to Thailand and then demand money from you if you want to see you daughter again.

I HAVE THAT FEELING TOO ... ONCE WHEN I TOOK HER FOR A HOLIDAY BACK TO THAILAND ( I THOUGHT SHE WAS MISSING HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY)

SHE DID NOT WANT TO SEE ANY OF HER FAMILY - HER GRANDAD FETCHED HER UP TILL THE AGE OF 14. ONLY PERSON SHE WANTEDTO SEE WAS HER MOTHER. WHEN SHE IS AROUND HER MOTHER SHE IS WORSE - ANYHOW 2 DAYS BEFORE WE WAS DUE TO LEAVE SHE TOOK MY PASSPORT AND SAID SHE WAS NOT GOING BACK TO UK AND THAT I SHOULD PAY HER £5K FOR IT, I LAUGHED AND SAID I COULD STILL GET HOME - I JUST GET IN TOUCH WITH EMBASSY AND SAY ITS LOST. WHEN SHE KNEW THIS WASN'T WORKING SHE GAVE IT BACK BUT REFUSED TO COME BACK. I GOT ON THE PLAIN ALONE AND SAID I WILL BE BACK FOR MY DAUGHTER - I EVEN SAID I WOULD GIVE HER A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR MY DAUGHTER - SHE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED THIS, BUT THOUGHT AGAINST IT, I THINK SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD GET WHAT EVER AS LONG AS SHE HAD MY DAUGHTER. THE DAY AFTER I RETURNED SHE ASKED ME TO PAY FOR ANOTHER TICKET HOME. SHE PUT MY DAUGHTER ON THE PHONE - WHAT COULD I DO.

JUST AS MUCH AS I AM TRYING TO GET PLANS TOGETHER - I KNOW SHE IS TOO !!