Personal Accident Insurance

BobFleming

I live in Phuket. I am 62. I would like to take out personal accident insurance. I understand that most insurance companies will pay for medical expenses incurred as the result of an accident up to THB100,000. (Medical expenses are my main concern.) Can anyone answer these questions?

1. Which companies will continue to cover me after I reach 65?

2. Are all types of accident covered? My main concern is road accidents, but accidents can happen anywhere (in the home, on a boat, etc., etc.)

Thanks.

I live in Phuket. I am 62. I would like to take out personal accident insurance. I understand that most insurance companies will pay for medical expenses incurred as the result of an accident up to THB100,000. (Medical expenses are my main concern.) Can anyone answer these questions?

1. Which companies will continue to cover me after I reach 65?

2. Are all types of accident covered? My main concern is road accidents, but accidents can happen anywhere (in the home, on a boat, etc., etc.)

Thanks.

BobFleming

Very easy to answer - one example being AIG will insure you up to 80 years old !

PA as the name suggests is for 'accidents' and it does not matter where you had the accident

Please contact your Thai Visa Insurance for quotations :

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form