Fluent Thai Speaking/british Expat

Hi,

I am a Brittish national currently in Bangkok however I will consider relocation if the job is right. With this post you will find attached is a copy of my CV. I am open minded and will consider all offers.

I am a young, enthusiastic and proactive individual who has spent a great deal of my life living and working in Asia. I work in a most efficient and speedy manner. I also possess the skills of an excellent trainer achieving ongoing success with my teams by building morale, maintaining teams' self-confidence and training them to build on and improve their people skills. I maintain a high standard of personal appearance and provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times. I have a great deal of experience working and living in Thailand through which I have gained a large network of friends and the ability to speak Thai at an advanced level also read and write at a beginner level. I believe that this can only make things easier in the management process.

I'd be happy to drop by your office any weekday morning to discuss this position. PM me or please call me on my cell phone: 081-728-8201 so we can arrange a date and time that suits you. Thanks so much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

CurriculumVitae_RichardMcKie_Arial.doc