Scorpions, Snakes, Termites

designersing

My wife swears by lemon juice (!?) to get rid of Cobras, scorpions and nasties. I have cut up a few large centipede like insects around 7 inches long, I don have a picture, but has anyone seen these large blood red/purple centipede-like insects? They have a sting on the tail and can be deadly if your allergic, anyone know what the hel_l these things are?????!! :o

I agree sounds like a centipede. Watch out for them critters their bite, whilst not as bad as some urban legends would have you believe, is nonetheless very nasty.

I am told that the difference between a centipede and a millipede is that the centipede has only one pair of legs per body segment.

I agree sounds like a centipede. Watch out for them critters their bite, whilst not as bad as some urban legends would have you believe, is nonetheless very nasty.

I am told that the difference between a centipede ( 100 Legs) and a millipede ( 1000 Legs) is that the centipede has only one pair of legs per body segment.

Is this the critter They do give a nasty nip but not as bad as they are made out to give. :o

And yes the difference is these have only the one pair of legs per section :D

a nasty nip? i was bit on the ankle in front of my house on lower sukhumvit. it was like a svere electrical shock.

within 2 hours my entire leg(well above the knee) had swollen to about 3 times its normal size.

excruciating pain for 2 weeks, over a month before i could wear a shoe.

some are less toxic than others, but if you get hit by a bad one it is certainly not a nip.

Is this the critter They do give a nasty nip but not as bad as they are made out to give. :D

And yes the difference is these have only the one pair of legs per section :D

YUCKY looking thing DUDE! Did you Kill it, most local would boil this bad boy, nice SNACK! :D:D:o