Jump to content

Moving Visa, Extension, Re-entery Permit To New Passport Outside The Country

Recommended Posts

My passport is expiring in May.

I have a trip back to Canada in April.

I have a Non O, work permit, and extension of stay from the work permit.

I'd like to know if I can move my visa, extension of stay, re-entry permit to a new Canadian passport

at the Thai Embassy in Canada?

or should I just make a new passport here in Thailand and move everything over?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...