Jump to content

Work Permit

Recommended Posts


Today I received my first work permit but due to certain things quit about 8 hours later. Can anyone help me with advice about what i have to do now?? I left on good terms and they said they will only cancel the work permit, does that mean that my non-imm b Im on will still be valid?? Basically can I stay till it runs out?? It was obtained through this company

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We need details of your Non-Immigrant "B" visa and permitted to stay/admitted until stamp in your passport to properly respond. If your original Non-Immigrant "B" entry stamp is still valid, not expired, then you should be able to remain in Thailand until it runs out. If by chance you are on a work extension of stay, then you either need to get a 7 day extension from immigration or make a visa run (get out of the country) ASAP. You should also get a letter from your former employer stating that you are no longer employed and the date your employment terminated. You could be on overstay already.

Edited by InterestedObserver
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...