Marrage Visa

Hey,

I have a general question about getting my marrage visa, My work has prepaired all my papers, showing that i make 40K a month and taxes are all straighten out and all papers are final and ready, all i need to know is how much will the visa cost me

Ive been told many prices by my friends such as 29K (hire someone to do it)

(5K to KL) and others in between, but no stright number

I want to use jacksgolf since they go to cambodia immagration now they once told me over 30K and i dont think they understood me, but maybe someone here does, please get back to me, myvisa expires in 3 weeks (yes its alot of time) but i also read that visa fees are being waived for thenext 3 months, (all visas) so will the visa be free?

Hey,

I have a general question about getting my marrage visa, My work has prepaired all my papers, showing that i make 40K a month and taxes are all straighten out and all papers are final and ready, all i need to know is how much will the visa cost me

I want to use jacksgolf since they go to cambodia immagration now they once told me over 30K and i dont think they understood me, but maybe someone here does, please get back to me, myvisa expires in 3 weeks (yes its alot of time) but i also read that visa fees are being waived for thenext 3 months, (all visas) so will the visa be free?

If you meet the income requirements a 12 month extension from Immigration will cost you 1,900 Baht

Here are the rules. You need 2.18 (6)

Hey,

There is no such thing as a marriage visa. What you get is an extension of stay based upon marriage from immigration. To get this you need an original Non-Immigrant visa in your passport which can then be extended for 1 year based on marriage. You seem to indicate that you are working, we'll assume legally, therefore you already have the required Non-Immigrant visa. All you need to do is go to immigration and apply for an extension of stay based on marriage.

As InterestedObserver said, you are doing far too complicated.

It seems you are here with a Non-O visa already, which allow you to stay one year more on an "extension of stay" based on marriage.

Available at Suan plu, it's much easier and a lot less expensive than any external service.

I want to use jacksgolf since they go to cambodia immagration ..............

They may be good (or were good) for "border runs", but that's all they know!!!! I "used" them enough to know that.

Good Luck!