Applying For A Business Visa And Wp Using My Own Partner Limited Company

hey guys, i've got myself into a right pickel, and stressing out on how to get this business visa and wp. ok i'll start from the begining, i've set up a small bar with a thai guy and now have just registered a partner limted company, using just our two names, im now on the 15 day visa on entry, i need some help sorting the business visa then my work permit. i take a letter writen in english? to a thai consulate in panang or kl (i'm in krabi) saying that company wants to employ me as a manager? we have no tax records, balance sheets or financial statements, if i get the business visa will it be hard to get a work permit because when its seems like most farangs apply for their permit with the bigger thai companys with financial backing.

any help would be great thanks

jack

from the uk

For some more help you can check this: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Latest-Repor...on-t189375.html

and go to the non-B section.

Yes, it will be hard to get a WP and an extension of stay from immigration. Try to get a multiple non-B, because in all likely hood even with a WP you will not qualify for an extension of stay from immigration for the next 2 years.