Bulk Buy Time! Xena Disc Lock Alarm - Xn15

Zzinged

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we can't all afford Ducatis :D
Sigh! That's not what I really meant now, is it? :o
Up to him how much he wants to invest in protecting it...
Of course it is. As it is that he's more than capable of replying himself (see above).

Argumentative mood this morning? :D

BTW, there's a pm in your inbox that's meant for zzinged. My bad!

Anyway, zzinged. Check your pm's.

LOL Rustic- I was wondering about that PM- didn't find any new funds in my account though :D

Sorry- I didn't mean to be argumentative, and I was just teasing with the Ducati jibe. I love Ducatis and would seriously consider one back home, but I just can't swallow the mark-up here in Thailand...

I was quite amazed that we could leave several million Baht worth of bikes right on the street overnight in Udon without any problems whatsoever. No alarms and no locks. Still, no need to tempt the fates- I'll sleep a lot better once I've got that Xena lock protecting my ride.

Happy Trails!

Tony

I love Ducatis and would seriously consider one back home, but I just can't swallow the mark-up here in Thailand...
Tell me about it. I've been avoiding opening US & UK Duc bike dealer webpages for a while now as I know I'll be in for one hel_l of a shock when I see their prices.

BTW, my main man Grant will PM you re. the Khon Kaen ride. He's an Aussie....but he's okay!   :o

Personally I see an alarm as being useless unless its in a visible place to attract attention if it goes off..

But the fact it will make a noise if someone gets a bit too interested and moves it at all.. Well its a good bit of insurance.

I tend to park in hotel or department store carparks. Not always in the sight of security but definitely within earshot.

I love Ducatis and would seriously consider one back home, but I just can't swallow the mark-up here in Thailand...
Tell me about it. I've been avoiding opening US & UK Duc bike dealer webpages for a while now as I know I'll be in for one hel_l of a shock when I see their prices.

BTW, my main man Grant will PM you re. the Khon Kaen ride. He's an Aussie....but he's okay! :D

Personally I see an alarm as being useless unless its in a visible place to attract attention if it goes off..

But the fact it will make a noise if someone gets a bit too interested and moves it at all.. Well its a good bit of insurance.

I tend to park in hotel or department store carparks. Not always in the sight of security but definitely within earshot.

Rustic, If you come back to your bike in the morning man and theres something sticky on the paintwork....don't worry mate, I just got a little excited, it happens to me when Im near ducatis :o ...i'm wondering if ur alarm would pick up those kind of deposits :D

Edited by neverdie

Rustic, If you come back to your bike in the morning man and theres something sticky on the paintwork....don't worry mate, I just got a little excited, it happens to me when Im near ducatis :o ...i'm wondering if ur alarm would pick up those kind of deposits :D
Jesus! :D  An image has just entered my mind.

One I'd rather try to forget!  :D

Jesus! :wai: An image has just entered my mind.

One I'd rather try to forget! :D

I'll try to aim for the tyres, may give you that extra sticky edge in the tight corners :D ....You really should buy a 1198 & sell me your 848.....must be worth at least 200k, now? :D

Well what Tim said made me so upset, I ran out and bought the locks with the money I received, instead of hopping a flight to Hawaii.

I have your locks! Livin I'll be mailing yours out tomorrow morning. As for the rest of you, is everyone free Sunday morning? If so how about meeting up at a pub say.... Wed or Thursday? Please PM me with which evening you're free.

Edited by Zzinged

Well what Tim said made me so upset, I ran out and bought the locks with the money I received, instead of hopping a flight to Hawaii.

I have your locks! Livin I'll be mailing yours out tomorrow morning. As for the rest of you, is everyone free Sunday morning? If so how about meeting up at a pub say.... Wed or Thursday? Please PM me with which evening you're free.

Hey Guys- how's it going? I tried my new Xena lock while in Khon Kaen and it works great (but annoying as hel_l when folks 'test' it and it goes off...) :o

Bunch of us (Trent, Peter, myself, and maybe Grant) are going to blast off to Kanchanaburi on Saturday morning. Why don't you join us and we can get the locks sorted out. Come on LivinLOS- if you leave Phuket on Friday you can join us too! :D:D:D:D

Happy Trails!

Tony

• 2 weeks later...