Blackberry Storm In Thailand

thaibkk53

1 or 2 shops claim to have it in MBK 32000THB. Lots of Bolds available from around 22000-25000. Played with the Storm in HKG - it is VERY nice but to be honest I find the blackberry bold keyboard and wheel just more productive than the storm.

Still an awesome phone tho.

Read the reviews about the Storm, do a little research. I think you'll find that you will go with the Bold until RIM put some real 'lighting' in the Storm.

My First Problem with Balckberry Storm is does not have a WiFi before anything else. I saw one Actualy when I was in USA at Verizen Shop but could not test the shop tell me the Batrey is out. Can you believe that? I seen now go for sell on Internet for about less than 600 dollars. But I would not buy one since I think Iphone still better for me since I use alot of Wi-Fi at home and going around and Blackberry no have the Wi-Fi anyway. Iphone is great now by offering all in Applications.

I think Iphone still better for me since I use alot of Wi-Fi at home and going around and Blackberry no have the Wi-Fi anyway. Iphone is great now by offering all in Applications.

I also am a great fan of the Iphone but even with the app store it is a bit of a toy compared to the new RIM Phones. The bold is far better for heavy emailing and office doc works with copy paste and things like RIM Messenger.

The Bold for work and the Iphone for a weekend phone / play phone.

• 1 year later...
Read the reviews about the Storm, do a little research. I think you'll find that you will go with the Bold until RIM put some real 'lighting' in the Storm.

My First Problem with Balckberry Storm is does not have a WiFi before anything else. I saw one Actualy when I was in USA at Verizen Shop but could not test the shop tell me the Batrey is out. Can you believe that? I seen now go for sell on Internet for about less than 600 dollars. But I would not buy one since I think Iphone still better for me since I use alot of Wi-Fi at home and going around and Blackberry no have the Wi-Fi anyway. Iphone is great now by offering all in Applications.

Hi want a Blackberry Storm brand new with WIFI (bought in Singapore last month) THB14,000 ! why cause its total rubbish ! I used a first gen blackberry a few years ago then moved for last 3 years to iphone moved back to the storm because roaming rates using bridge is fixed at around 1700Bht a month for throughout Asia cannot do that with a iphone - but its a dead duck so useless I want to throw it out the window every time I use it, Apple 9.7/10 storm 1/10. so want it let me know before I fire sell @ MBK.

Hi want a Blackberry Storm brand new with WIFI (bought in Singapore last month) THB14,000 ! why cause its total rubbish ! I used a first gen blackberry a few years ago then moved for last 3 years to iphone moved back to the storm because roaming rates using bridge is fixed at around 1700Bht a month for throughout Asia cannot do that with a iphone - but its a dead duck so useless I want to throw it out the window every time I use it, Apple 9.7/10 storm 1/10. so want it let me know before I fire sell @ MBK.

Is it a copy?Wow 14000thb sounds really cheap.whats up with it to slow,locking out on apps,you may want to try to upload the latest BB software to your storm from the official blackberry website.