Suicide Girl?

pop_corn

Hello!

I been trying to look for news of a 16 years old girl who jumped off her condo at sathorn Yenakart, she was in the french school. As far as I know this was on monday 19th. I just knew today by a friend who was teaching her, and I started to research more info and nothing. Is it jumping off a building so common here that there is no news about it at all? is it maybe in Thai? Someone knows something?

Hello!

I been trying to look for news of a 16 years old girl who jumped off her condo at sathorn Yenakart, she was in the french school. As far as I know this was on monday 19th. I just knew today by a friend who was teaching her, and I started to research more info and nothing. Is it jumping off a building so common here that there is no news about it at all? is it maybe in Thai? Someone knows something?

Interesting, you say a friend of yours that was teaching her told you about it - be that the case, what additional information were you hoping to find. perhaps a quiry to her schoolmates at the school?

as for your second question, while these types of things unfortuneately happen all too often pattaya involving farangs and get picked up pretty quickly by the local media there, the occaisions that they occur in bangkok involving locals is hard to put a finger on. i suspect it happens much more than ever gets reported.

From the Thai Rath newpaper

เหยื่อโรคซึมเศร้าจนฆ่าตัวตายอีกราย เมื่อเวลา 17.00 น. พ.ต.ต.เอกลักษณ์ ศิริยศโสภณ พงส. (สบ 2) สน.ทองหล่อ รับแจ้งมีคนตกจากที่สูงเสียชีวิต ที่อาคารสังญาณคอร์ท สูง 12 ชั้น เลขที่ 27 ซอยสุขุมวิท 20 แขวงและเขตคลองเตย กทม. ที่เกิดเหตุบริเวณริมสระน้ำ ชั้น 1 ด้านหลังอาคาร พบศพ น.ส.เซเรนา ชาเวจ อายุ 16 ปี ชาวฝรั่งเศส นอนคว่ำหน้ากับพื้นกะโหลกศีรษะแตก กระดูกแขนขาหักทั่วร่าง ผู้ตายพักอยู่ห้อง 10 เอ ชั้น 10 ของอาคารที่เกิดเหตุ จึงขึ้นไปตรวจสอบพบจดหมายลาตายเขียนด้วยลายมือเป็นภาษาฝรั่งเศส 2 แผ่นกระดาษ สรุปใจความว่า “รักพ่อแม่ และเพื่อน ที่ผ่านมามีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการเรียน เหนื่อยมามากแล้ว” โดยกล้องวงจรปิดในอาคารจับภาพผู้ตายเดินออกจากห้องกดลิฟต์ขึ้นไปชั้น 12 ซึ่งเป็นดาดฟ้า ก่อนจะพบอีกครั้งกลายเป็นศพอยู่ริมสระ

Jumped off the 12th floor of Sungyan Court. Was 16 years old. The girl lived room 10A on the 10th floor. 27 Soi Sukhumvit 20. Body found edge of swimming pool. She left 2 suicide notes in French saying 'I love you mom, dad and friends. I had problems with my studies, really really tired". The security cameras caught her on film go up on to the roof.

Terrible, what a waste of a life.

Sorry, just a quick briefing i gotta work here!

Edited by Stephen Cleary

How terrible,what a tragic loss of life.Shame that she felt life was so bad at sixteen,that she could not live anymore. :o That's why i have a very open dialogue with my daughter,she can talk to me about ANYTHING,i will always help. RIP Dear child

How terrible,what a tragic loss of life.Shame that she felt life was so bad at sixteen,that she could not live anymore. :o That's why i have a very open dialogue with my daughter,she can talk to me about ANYTHING,i will always help. RIP Dear child

Absolutely agree with your post, it's tragic, and you've given a welcome positive feedback. But rather than have anyone without details about it start posting negative or hurtful comments, mods could you please close this now.

Absolutely agree with your post, it's tragic, and you've given a welcome positive feedback. But rather than have anyone without details about it start posting negative or hurtful comments, mods could you please close this now.

I would be glad to close it if the OP requested it.

Until then it will watched for any improper posts and those will be deleted.

From the Thai Rath newpaper

เหยื่อโรคซึมเศร้าจนฆ่าตัวตายอีกราย เมื่อเวลา 17.00 น. พ.ต.ต.เอกลักษณ์ ศิริยศโสภณ พงส. (สบ 2) สน.ทองหล่อ รับแจ้งมีคนตกจากที่สูงเสียชีวิต ที่อาคารสังญาณคอร์ท สูง 12 ชั้น เลขที่ 27 ซอยสุขุมวิท 20 แขวงและเขตคลองเตย กทม. ที่เกิดเหตุบริเวณริมสระน้ำ ชั้น 1 ด้านหลังอาคาร พบศพ น.ส.เซเรนา ชาเวจ อายุ 16 ปี ชาวฝรั่งเศส นอนคว่ำหน้ากับพื้นกะโหลกศีรษะแตก กระดูกแขนขาหักทั่วร่าง ผู้ตายพักอยู่ห้อง 10 เอ ชั้น 10 ของอาคารที่เกิดเหตุ จึงขึ้นไปตรวจสอบพบจดหมายลาตายเขียนด้วยลายมือเป็นภาษาฝรั่งเศส 2 แผ่นกระดาษ สรุปใจความว่า “รักพ่อแม่ และเพื่อน ที่ผ่านมามีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการเรียน เหนื่อยมามากแล้ว” โดยกล้องวงจรปิดในอาคารจับภาพผู้ตายเดินออกจากห้องกดลิฟต์ขึ้นไปชั้น 12 ซึ่งเป็นดาดฟ้า ก่อนจะพบอีกครั้งกลายเป็นศพอยู่ริมสระ

Jumped off the 12th floor of Sungyan Court. Was 16 years old. The girl lived room 10A on the 10th floor. 27 Soi Sukhumvit 20. Body found edge of swimming pool. She left 2 suicide notes in French saying 'I love you mom, dad and friends. I had problems with my studies, really really tired". The security cameras caught her on film go up on to the roof.

Terrible, what a waste of a life.

Sorry, just a quick briefing i gotta work here!

Thanks for the translation. Wow.. impressive, may her soul be in peace. I was talking about this with some other french girl that meet her some times and said she was looking like a happy girl, but you know that sometimes teenagers are too emotional and can get easily depressed. Im very sorry for her and the family.

Thank you for the translation!

ps. to the second post after me: This was what I looked for, an explanation why a 16 years old girl could take such a determination with her life, more than just knowing "she is dead".