My Visa Situation

Hi. Just a moment of your time please ladies and gentlemen.

As the visa rules have changed so much recently and I haven't had to do one for 3 years I would like you advice.

I got here on DEC 25th for a 3 week break, which my boss said i could extend to 5 weeks. So my 30 day airport visa will end tomorrow I think. People used to just to Poi Pet and get another. As my situation only requires me to be in bkk for an extra week is there anyway I can get a stamp in bkk rather than going to another country which seems a bit long winded for my needs.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

Hi. Just a moment of your time please ladies and gentlemen.

As the visa rules have changed so much recently and I haven't had to do one for 3 years I would like you advice.

I got here on DEC 25th for a 3 week break, which my boss said i could extend to 5 weeks. So my 30 day airport visa will end tomorrow I think. People used to just to Poi Pet and get another. As my situation only requires me to be in bkk for an extra week is there anyway I can get a stamp in bkk rather than going to another country which seems a bit long winded for my needs.

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

Immigration will give a 7 day extension if you can show your air departure ticket from Thailand within those 7 days. 1,900 Baht. If you do a border run you will get 15 days.