Rca Jack Plates

Gravelrash

Wondering if anyone has seen rca jack plates, look like a power point cover but has the 3 jacks for connecting TVs to DVD players. I want to mount my LCD TV on the wall and am recessing all the power, aerial and jack connections. It looks a lot tidier than just having the cables exit.

Actually have been doing a lot of work about the house myself after seeing the quality of local tradesmen. The last lot recessed the power, cemented it then just painted over the top and looked rough as guts. So now I bought an angle grinder and am doing it myself, but after concreting it in am plastering to get an even finish. All that sanding and I am developing arms and shoulders like Schwarzenegger.

Just after Huai Kaeo Rd turns into Manee Nopparat Rd (or whichever variation of spelling you like) there are three computer plazas. The third one has a store called GHS, but the "G" is backwards. There is also a sign in the same plaza that says Icon Square and a store in the same place called Hardware House International.

This GHS store has RCA terminal blocks, a 2 pack each with dual L, R and video for 20baht. They also sell switch plate covers (power point covers) and I saw one that would fit. It would require some custom work and maybe more than you want to do but you could go there show them the pieces and ask if they have, or could order anything better. If nothing else you could spend less than 100baht to see if you could make it work.

Edited by MisterBean

Just after Huai Kaeo Rd turns into Manee Nopparat Rd (or whichever variation of spelling you like) there are three computer plazas. The third one has a store called GHS, but the "G" is backwards. There is also a sign in the same plaza that says Icon Square and a store in the same place called Hardware House International.

This GHS store has RCA terminal blocks, a 2 pack each with dual L, R and video for 20baht. They also sell switch plate covers (power point covers) and I saw one that would fit. It would require some custom work and maybe more than you want to do but you could go there show them the pieces and ask if they have, or could order anything better. If nothing else you could spend less than 100baht to see if you could make it work.

Thanks Mr Bean I'll check that out.