• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midas

• Naam

• flying

• 12DrinkMore

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as the foxes still guard the hen house, there will be no relief. The bankers and brokers are still very much in charge. Our treasury secretary has changed from a Wall Street broker to a Federal Reserve officer....even if he graduated from ISB in Bangkok.

Not exactly "change you can believe in".

http://www.lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w76.html

:o

As long as the foxes still guard the hen house, there will be no relief. The bankers and brokers are still very much in charge. Our treasury secretary has changed from a Wall Street broker to a Federal Reserve officer....even if he graduated from ISB in Bangkok.

Yep my excitement over the new president diminished very quickly when I saw his cabinet appointees

We voted for change & he is already giving us more of the same.

Same as before crooks for treasurer Geithner

Same Defense secretary that Bush had Robert Gates

Anyone surprised we are already bombing Pakistan?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/2...bama-air-strike

We have JANET NAPOLITANO as homeland security ...she is as bad as Janet Reno if not worse.

Eric Holder for Attorney General??? Key person in the pardon of racketeer Marc Rich, deputy attorney general under Janet Reno, facilitated the pardon of 16 Puerto Rican FALN terrorists under Bill Clinton

I could go on but it is too depressing :D

I so want to find the exit

Edited by flying

your link says it all in a nutshell.do you remember that "dirty harry" film where there was a vigilante cop force within the LAPD,who tired of criminals escaping the justice system,took it upon themselves to meter out their own justice.well that is what is needed now but towards the financial crooks that your link exposes.

your link says it all in a nutshell.do you remember that "dirty harry" film where there was a vigilante cop force within the LAPD,who tired of criminals escaping the justice system,took it upon themselves to meter out their own justice.well that is what is needed now but towards the financial crooks that your link exposes.

From your lips to the ears of those who could please :o

You know in that article LRB posted .........You see one picture....You know who those armed guys in plain clothes are? Blackwater Guards....

"precious" is a common nickname given to some metals. but when one sells these metals one doesn't get anything precious in exchange... only worthless fiat money :o

Are you just trying to rattle my cage young man :D

only undeniable facts, no cage :D

From your lips to the ears of those who could please :o

You know in that article LRB posted .........You see one picture....You know who those armed guys in plain clothes are? Blackwater Guards....

who are blackwater guards?

who are blackwater guards?

Basically they are soldiers of fortune............mercenaries.

Do a google there is a lot of controversy surrounding them.

Here is but one.............

http://uk.reuters.com/article/worldNews/id...E50S4UC20090129

Better yet google Blackwater Praetorian Guard

For more info too

Edited by flying

Please guy's do not go digging to deep, as you will start to see things from a different perspective.

Once you start discovering some fact's and connecting the dot's , and post some of that sh1t for debate you will be called a conspiracy nutcase, or summin like that. I have been doing this for years and if you see how big this web is, it is absolutely almost unbelievable.

When I show and tell some of my friends they do not believe it at first, some go digging others not.

But I see here also some people are getting more interest in seeing the bigger picture.

There is lot's of info to be found even leaked classified document but they are sometimes well hidden.

There are special search engines other then Google, there is even one that let you search where a certain picture comes from/ which sites they appeared.

After digging you will have a better understanding that this world is a big illusion, see pic.

post-21826-1233565058_thumb.jpg

This guy, has more influence then most people think.

post-21826-1233565197_thumb.jpg

And I know he likes kissing.

post-21826-1233565322_thumb.jpg

I just wonder, why does he not kiss the bible.

As I said, most of those sic peeps have no feeling for others.

post-21826-1233565435_thumb.jpg

Houston we have a problem........

Please guy's do not go digging to deep, as you will start to see things from a different perspective.

Once you start discovering some fact's and connecting the dot's , and post some of that sh1t for debate you will be called a conspiracy nutcase, or summin like that. I have been doing this for years and if you see how big this web is, it is absolutely almost unbelievable.

When I show and tell some of my friends they do not believe it at first, some go digging others not.

But I see here also some people are getting more interest in seeing the bigger picture.

There is lot's of info to be found even leaked classified document but they are sometimes well hidden.

There are special search engines other then Google, there is even one that let you search where a certain picture comes from/ which sites they appeared.

After digging you will have a better understanding that this world is a big illusion, see pic.

Alex, I'm convinced you know practically nothing about markets or the seeds of this current liquidity trap. There's no conspiracy here and its been playing out on the front pages of global newspapers for the past 10 years. If you really need a conspiracy to sink your teeth into, do some research on "naked short selling".

Alex, I'm convinced you know practically nothing about markets or the seeds of this current liquidity trap. There's no conspiracy here and its been playing out on the front pages of global newspapers for the past 10 years. If you really need a conspiracy to sink your teeth into, do some research on "naked short selling".

i think alex is looking at a bigger picture,this GFC is only a part,a beginning.

i think alex is looking at a bigger picture,this GFC is only a part,a beginning.

No its not. This story is as old as time itself. If you leave something valuable lieing around for someone to take, they're going to take it.

The first data for january are... horrible.

It's over guys. Where are the suckers who believe in a fast recovery ? We have a few (left) in Thailand, like Abhisit.

SOUTH KOREA

South Korea’s exports tumbled by a record 32.8 percent in January, foreshadowing a deepening slump in Asia’s export-driven economies.

Shipments fell by the most since figures were first compiled in 1957, and at almost twice the pace of December’s 17.9 percent decline, the Ministry of Knowledge Economy said in Gwacheon today. The trade report is among the region’s first economic releases for January.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aZUhRWc99aLw

JAPAN

New vehicle sales in Japan fell to the lowest level in four decades in January as the deepening recession depressed consumer sentiment, an industry group said Monday.

Only 174,281 new vehicles were sold, the lowest level since February 1968, according to the Japan Automobile Dealers Association.

The sales, which exclude mini-vehicles, fell 27.9 percent from a year earlier -- the steepest drop since a 45.1 percent plunge in May 1974 in the wake of the first oil crisis.

It was the sixth straight month of falling sales.

"Consumer sentiment has worsened drastically," a spokesman for the association said. (AFP)

Edited by cclub75

No its not. This story is as old as time itself. If you leave something valuable lieing around for someone to take, they're going to take it.

GFC is only part of the jigsaw,wait to se events unfold.

You will not bargain with someone to buy a bread for 1 troy ounce. For that amount you will be able to buy the whole bakery. It will be revalued and maybe a 'new' dollar will be 1000US$ for 1 gram.

sometimes i wish that i too was abducted by aliens :o

You already are, remember where you are Klingon!

:D

Its all very nice to have an philosophical discussion about gold and other PM,s. But in a global economy its a useless and futile discussion.

One example: A Thai company exports 40 000 ton of rice to Brazil. He must be paid in gold. How they going to do that. Transport it? The transport must be protected, so he needs security guards, how much this will cost extra, how much it will cost to transport the payment in gold. Must it be paid beforehand or after the rice arrive. How long it will take before the gold arrive, how much it will cost to check it, if its genuine or not, or if its not manipulated . How many trucks he need only for transport his gold. Can you imaging the security risks if a few ten thousand of gold trucks crossing the country. does he need a cellar like the uncle of Donald Duck.

Another example, you purchase something by Internet with a company in the States, how you going to pay them in gold coins.

In the examples above you probably will do like the Lombardian Merchant bankers by a letter of credit, so we start all over again by using papers. Because paper money is nothing else than a letter of credit guaranteed by a government.

And as Naam told there is just not enough gold or other PM's in the world to cover the financial transactions.

I don't like to be pedantic, but some people realy need a reality check.

Its all very nice to have an philosophical discussion about gold and other PM,s. But in a global economy its a useless and futile discussion.

One example: A Thai company exports 40 000 ton of rice to Brazil. He must be paid in gold. How they going to do that. Transport it? The transport must be protected, so he needs security guards, how much this will cost extra, how much it will cost to transport the payment in gold. Must it be paid beforehand or after the rice arrive. How long it will take before the gold arrive, how much it will cost to check it, if its genuine or not, or if its not manipulated . How many trucks he need only for transport his gold. Can you imaging the security risks if a few ten thousand of gold trucks crossing the country. does he need a cellar like the uncle of Donald Duck.

Another example, you purchase something by Internet with a company in the States, how you going to pay them in gold coins.

In the examples above you probably will do like the Lombardian Merchant bankers by a letter of credit, so we start all over again by using papers. Because paper money is nothing else than a letter of credit guaranteed by a government.

And as Naam told there is just not enough gold or other PM's in the world to cover the financial transactions.

I don't like to be pedantic, but some people realy need a reality check.

No wonder the world is in a mess. Were do you come up with this stuff.

Not enough gold? Paper money guaranteed by a government? The need to transport gold for transactions?

Went to Harvard?

Lana, no worries it will all be setlled. And yes how you can trade in shares that you do not have nor borrowed/.

That is no conspiracy theory, that is called a scam.

And saying all of this was known for years, yes but not by the public I guess and neither dozens of those self proclaimed financial guru's

You say there is no conspiracy in this so called crisis, I think I have strong proof there is, therefore I cannot rule out the possibility of other forces involved and in fact I don't. You just wait for that shoe that will be thrown, it will hurt and you never saw it coming although you said you knew it was coming and from where. But let us not fight eachother brothers. There have been people in the past that were almost killed for claiming the Earth was round.

Now how are we gonna kill this system and some of those rotten egs.

One example: . How many trucks he need only for transport his gold. Can you imaging the security risks if a few ten thousand of gold trucks crossing the country. does he need a cellar like the uncle of Donald Duck.

Because paper money is nothing else than a letter of credit guaranteed by a government.

That really is silly though. You know in a currency backed by *something* situation... *something* does not have to be passed. It is only that the currency should be backed by it. Yes you can use a paper marker. But it must be physically backed. Backed by more than a wing & a prayer.

You know fort Knox? The place we the US have 8000 tons of gold supposedly stashed? Well that was supposed to be backing our currency at one time.

In your own words ....paper currency ( it is not money ) is a letter of credit backed by a govt. When YOU try to obtain credit at a bank YOU have to sign over REAL collateral that you posses. You are not allowed to say ok here is paper for your paper. No instead you need to show INCOME from your labor or collateral in the form of goods of value that you already own. If you lose your job they can call in that loan or take your collateral.

Lastly the lack of enough PM's to cover is a false analogy.

Lana, no worries it will all be setlled.

You say there is no conspiracy in this so called crisis, I think I have strong proof there is,

Pray tell Alex. And not with pictures and line spacing and your ridiculous clues. Just a simple sentence or paragraph. You may begin:

Alex: "It all began with the Rothschilds, perhaps even the Merovingians (wow those Matix guys are really good at dropping clues, just like me - but they don't cut and paste from the internet all day long, they actually make films), blah blah blah blah blah blah.... Rockefeller blah blah blah.... Bush family blah blah blah... Vatican blah blah blah.... NWO blah blah blah... one currency blah blah blah..."

Do you spend more time on Thaivisa or AboveTopSecret, Alex?

Seriously, you said you have strong proof there is a conspiracy. I'm asking you to tell us what you have. No need to be cryptic. Just say it. My gf's surname is Rothschild, and I will vouch for your safety.

Jcon, I spend time on many many websites and I take time to read and go through government documents, read a lot of books of people that actually spend time and worked as either special army forces (The covert actions) CIA agents, military advisors, Chief economistst, investigative journalists and people like that. These are all non fiction and for example I am now reading a book named: Freedom next time written by John Pilger, I highly reccomend this book as it will be shown/told to you with dozens of examples which you can verify while searching on the net that the real stories are completely twisted in favour of the ones that have.

You ask me to come up with a few lines that will explain all, that is unfair, it is like asking me to summarise a 2000 page book in a few lines.

I will not make the mistake as so many people do to blame it on a handfull of powerfull bankers like Rothschild, if it was that simple we could just shoot them and all would be fine right? Oh no we also have to shoot those CEO's of banks and big cooperations, how about all those congress members that voted in favor

of easing the rules for banks, you know also shoot them, but we are not finished as of yet because we also have those creepy guy's that are in the trilateral commision and members of Bilderberg and the group of 30 and the council of foreign relations. But that would just be a good start you know to clean up this system.

There is a good article on silverbearcafe.com that explains a bit on why it is that this mess seems to get worse by the day, and to me what they explain sounds like a far more realistic point of view then many other sites try to explain it. I remember it was either Rumsfeld or Cheney (Sorry I always confuse them) that said when asked about this mess he answered: Well you know people were just not clever enough to see what really was going on. As mentioned by someone here in 1971 the US stopped having their money backed by Gold as the French and others where demanding delivery of Gold in exchange for their USD.

So they already knew they would never have enough Gold to back up their paper just like many other country's. But hey they were able to make a deal with OPEC so that oil was only to be traded in USD, How they were able to close that deal you need to read a book written by the guy that was very very important

in making that deal possible and he describes how he/they did that. But that are just two chapters in his book, the rest of his work is as fascinating, and yes they are real story's. The book is called: Confessions of an economic hitman. Again a book I highly recommend if you like to know how countries are bankrupted and enslaved by for example the World Bank, how country leaders are assasinated by governments because they do not want to listen to the big bully's. I hope any of you that are interested in all of this stuff just if you have the time to read to just try and finish on of those books, they are not expensive

about 500 THB and they are on average about 400-500 pages so you should be able to get through them in a few days. If you do not have the money you can always borrow them from me, no problem.

More and more people start to realise that this current money/debt system cannot be fixed by borrowing more money and trying to fill some holes.

They are just buying time, expensive time I would say. This system will eventually collapse and replaced by something else. I think I know what it will be, when it will be and how it will look. Please have a bit of patience (a week or two) and I will have double and triplle checked what I feel is about to happen in the short term future.

And if you do not like what I post, just put me on ignore or just do not read my post, simple as that.

Kind regards,

Alex

Lana, no worries it will all be setlled.

You say there is no conspiracy in this so called crisis, I think I have strong proof there is,

Pray tell Alex. And not with pictures and line spacing and your ridiculous clues. Just a simple sentence or paragraph. You may begin:

Alex: "It all began with the Rothschilds, perhaps even the Merovingians...

as well as the Visigodes who borrowed money from a merovingian bank to finance their war against the Byzantines. when the Merovingians didn't like the idea of the Visigodes taking over southern Spain they thought of the ultimate conspiracy and issued a margin call... :o

I just turned on the fan, ha ha ha.

Hmmmmmm, interesting, I wonder how to protect yourself against those mobile hamburger toasters?

Interesting times we are living in, that is for sure.

I know that there is a video of Ron Paul asking in congress why recently some amandement was made that would make it easier to introduce martial law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SbJZ_G-_C8

Congress wakes up: http://www.armytimes.com/news/2007/02/TNSinsurrection070208/

You can down The Defense Authorisation Act here: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s109-2766

But it is a bit of a read, 907 pages :o From what I understand is they have rolled back and took out (proposed to) some of the wording that made people fear that the President could call for martial law incase of public unrest or other condition, still that other condition must cause inserruction is what I understand.

Again these things are just a pretext of for what they expect, namely exactly that. Shadowstatistics reports that the real unemployment number in the US is more likely to be like 16-18%, that is high. With the economy turning ugly by the week, more people loosing their job, more people loosing their house, a scenario where there will be severe public unrest is not unlikely to happen, already other country's had a few riot's, France on strike.

Someone here posted a link to a clip of a guy that did a lot of research on those mortgages with fancy names like Alt A, beginning to default in a few months.

So if he is right, a second wave of bad news is likely to come, what the effects of that could be is not known yet as it is mainly focused on US market but there might be some institutions in EU and perhaps Asia that have invested in some of it.

Interesting times ahead.