Englsh Draught Beers In Thailand

Yaaklenmai

Pop into Bully's on Sukhumvit Between Soi's 2 & 4 and ask for Bob.

Quite short, white haired nice chap who imports John Smiths and can supply canned or draught.

He does not work in Bully's but is always in there as he lives nearby and also drinks a lot in there.

Nice guy and he will help you out.

OR...PM me with your details and I will pop in there and give them to him. Always good to have an excuse for a pint!

Edited by cymruambyth1

Quite short, white haired nice chap who imports John Smiths and can supply canned or draught.

He does not work in Bully's but is always in there as he lives nearby and also drinks a lot in there.

OR...PM me with your details and I will pop in there and give them to him. Always good to have an excuse for a pint!

Cheers mate.

I reckon that your info' must be "spot on" because I received a pm about the same guy and have been looking at his website.

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply, it is much appreciated - sorry, though, if I've spoilt your excuse for a pint!

Thanks again.

:D

p.s. Posted a similar reply, to yourself, a few hours ago and was told it was posted then went out, came back and POOF!

It had, obviously, disappeared by magic!

:o

He does not work in Bully's but is always in there as he lives nearby and often drinks in there.

I'm not sure I would ever classify John Smiths as a beer...... :o

It used to be the second worst beer I'd ever drank, after Carling Black Label, no make that third worst, Watney's Red Barrel has got to be in the worst list.

But when they intoduced that Smooth Flow John Smith's then I could drink it.

The Robin Hood on Sukhumvit is now selling draft Tetley's for wait for it 220 bhat a glass and it is not even a pint glass. I think the old Robin Hood would turn over in his grave he was supposed to rob from the rich and give to the poor but this pub takes the cake for stealing from any one that enters its property.

How the hel_l can they justify that price.

Needless to say I did not order it.

:o