The Quietist Time

billyboy

wHICH MONTH DO YOU THINK IS THE REALLY LOW SEASON MONTH FOR PATTAYA,WHEN HARDLY ANY TOURISTS ARE THERE?

I THOUGHT JUNE,BUT A FRIEND SAID JULY IS BETTER WHERE HE COULD BARGAIN FOR EVERYTHING BUT THEN SOMEONE SAID MARCH IS BEST?

Not sure. But do you know its rude to type in capital letters? Its like shouting.

Best for what?

Do you think because its quieter your gonna get cheaper beer and women? :D

Not a chance :D

being to pattaya many times, i avoid xmas, new year, songkran and cobra gold :D

that leaves about 10 months of quiet times :D

cheaper beer and woman...don't know see so many desperado's there :D

but cheaper than elsewhere in thailand for sure :o

Yep I think its cheaper when its in the quiet time,i think i will try August this year,maybe March still has tourists hanging around.

I can bargain in a quiet time.haggle over all the prices and save money,if its kosher in August i will be there.

Yep I think its cheaper when its in the quiet time,i think i will try August this year,maybe March still has tourists hanging around.

I can bargain in a quiet time.haggle over all the prices and save money,if its kosher in August i will be there.

I think you deserve my signature......

:o

Dont even come here. You'll hate it. Everyone is out to rip you off. The women have afflictions. The food is <deleted> , the beer sooo expensive, no one and i mean no one understands English. Better to stay where you are.

The money you will save from your so called good deals  will be spent on the cost of Air con Bloody hot that time of year thats why there is no one hear

Probably won't be paying for air-con if he stays in a hotel, though :o