Now It's Your Turn, Mr. Bill!

Rasseru

Don't use lower case you'll upset old blinky

Thanks for keeping this thread alive dinthailand. It gives me such a warm, fuzzy feeling to know you care.

But please, it's Blinky (Bill) with an upper case B.

Sorry Blinky Bill. My apologies

But you deserve this thread to be kept going. You are a real stalwart on Thaivisa. We need some humour given recent developments and news.

Let's try and beat Kevin's high score on free water.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive dinthailand. It gives me such a warm, fuzzy feeling to know you care.

But you deserve this thread to be kept going. You are a real stalwart on Thaivisa. We need some humour given recent developments and news.

As fond as I am of BB's case, ya not gonna come close to challenging Kevin's water stats.

Kevin is an icon (BB is an icon :o ) But what the he_ll, when it comes to free water Kev's got it all tied up.

Must get down to the RL and see if the food is as good as some would have us believe.

"watch this page" :D

As fond as I am of BB's case, ya not gonna come close to challenging Kevin's water stats.

Kevin is an icon (BB is an icon :o ) But what the he_ll, when it comes to free water Kev's got it all tied up.

Must get down to the RL and see if the food is as good as some would have us believe.

"watch this page" :D

Kevin was an icon and sadly no longer with us. He is/was unlike the Phoenix (aka ??) who also disappeared, albeit for only a week, but rose from the ashes to continue his quest to torment anyone who will allow themselves to be tormented.

Edited by Blinky Bill