We are moving to a new apartment in the Watermark in the next few weeks but would first like to have it cleaned. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable and reasonably priced cleaner (company or individual) who would be willing to spend half a day cleaning up a dusty, new apartment?

Have you contacted the rental/sales//management office? I'm sure it could recommend a service - perhaps the cleaning staff of the building could assist you.

Many thanks hhgz, we have tried contacting the management office but without much luck to date (they do not reply to our emails). So, in the interest of time, we thought we should also look externally.

Have you considered contacting the condo/rental/resale office in the building? I'm sure it could recommend someone. Too, the building's cleaning staff might be able to do it for you.

Edited by hhgz

Ive found no one cleans it that well in Thailand. You can get a cheap job or a good job but not a cheap good job. We clean our own condos for 500 baht a time, the local niti office will do it for 200, but to be honest draging a wet mop over the floor and wiping the sink isnt my idea of cleaning.