Nanny: Live-in Needed In Pattaya

stuck

This father has been caring 24/7 for his toddler while his bipolar wife nuts around Thailand telling everyone how horrible her "FARANG" is because he cut off all monies.

Wife is moving out (Thank you) and leaving baby with me. The income stream has stopped completely and if Daddy doesn't get some time it won't ever start again.

We live in a house in Pattaya off Sukhumvhit and need someone fast. Ideas?

This father has been caring 24/7 for his toddler while his bipolar wife nuts around Thailand telling everyone how horrible her "FARANG" is because he cut off all monies.

Wife is moving out (Thank you) and leaving baby with me. The income stream has stopped completely and if Daddy doesn't get some time it won't ever start again.

Good luck and don't forget to get the paperwork getting full custody if not already done.

TheWalkingMan

Good luck and don't forget to get the paperwork getting full custody if not already done.

TheWalkingMan

This is all one step at a time. I need my time back and it has to happen quickly. If I were rich I think I'd like taking care 24/7 but I don't have that luxury.

check PM and perhaps call me :o

• 4 weeks later...
Mods can close this if they like. Thanks to Naam, I now have a wonderful nanny looking after my son.

I wish I knew Naam was in the nanny business 18 months ago as the few we had were altogether bloody useless. Tried 2 on lower salaries to do different chores and baby minding but still no luck.

If not prying too far, would you perhaps like to indicate some details ? Experience, duties, live in / out, salary etc. This comes up often and rarely is there a satisfactory conclusion.

Mods can close this if they like. Thanks to Naam, I now have a wonderful nanny looking after my son.

I wish I knew Naam was in the nanny business 18 months ago as the few we had were altogether bloody useless. Tried 2 on lower salaries to do different chores and baby minding but still no luck.

If not prying too far, would you perhaps like to indicate some details ? Experience, duties, live in / out, salary etc. This comes up often and rarely is there a satisfactory conclusion.

i'm not in the Nanny business. it was a coincidence that a relative of our live-in couple visited them and asked me whether i could get her a job. i PM-ed Stuck, he drove by, interviewed her and took her with him.

• 3 months later...

hello.single father do you still lookimg for a nanny?good luck to you...