Wanted

Hi everyone :o

I am thai, my name is anny. I am looking for Khao Manee kitty.

Have different eyes colour, If anyone here breed it or know the

breeder, please contact me at ***email removed per forum rules--please pm poster--sbk***

It is mean a lot to me.. mine was die and i miss him.

Thank you so much for helping me.

Anny

Edited by sbk

I adopted this cat from Koh Samui dog and cat rescue center.

Is she a Khao Manee, both eyes are yellowish.

Hi there thanks you for your respond, yes she is. nice cat, i actually had a boy.

He was very good as well, i am missing him that why i decide to get another one.

But i would like to get a kitty coz i have an english bull terrier 17 months old.

He love cat, i want a kitty so cat will grow up and no problem to get along

with dog.

Anyway, if you know someone breeds them please let me know

Thank you very much

THAI ANCIENT CAT PARK

Location: Thanon Pinklao-Nakornchaisri between Buddhamondhon 3 and 4, Tawee Wattana DistrictCat-lovers should never miss to see the diamond-eyed Khao Manee of the Thai ancient cat family in the reign of King Rama V at Thai Ancient Cat Park. Apart from its beautiful body all in white, its eyes shall be of two colors--either emerald green-amber yellow or light blue-white. Open daily between 10.00-16.00 hours, visitors may feed and play with cats at ease. Available for sales are only the hybrids of Khao Manee cat family.Inquiry: Call 08 9765 6697.

I call mine princess.

First time she came home with me she treated all the other cats with a attitude like.

"How dare you sniff me, I'm a royal cat"

I have two that I bought from the market in Theppasit Road Pattaya. I asked the lady to find me a white cat and next week she had these little people for me :o

:D Hi there

Thank you very much for your helping, it is very nice of you thanks. if you find out the phone number that i can call

please let me know. By the way, you can is so lovely!!!!!

Thank you again

Anny

THAI ANCIENT CAT PARK

Location: Thanon Pinklao-Nakornchaisri between Buddhamondhon 3 and 4, Tawee Wattana DistrictCat-lovers should never miss to see the diamond-eyed Khao Manee of the Thai ancient cat family in the reign of King Rama V at Thai Ancient Cat Park. Apart from its beautiful body all in white, its eyes shall be of two colors--either emerald green-amber yellow or light blue-white. Open daily between 10.00-16.00 hours, visitors may feed and play with cats at ease. Available for sales are only the hybrids of Khao Manee cat family.Inquiry: Call 08 9765 6697.

I call mine princess.

First time she came home with me she treated all the other cats with a attitude like.

"How dare you sniff me, I'm a royal cat"

Thank you guys, i will tey to call them, see if they could help me. Thanks a lot :o

• 4 weeks later...

Amy,

Do try the varuious shelters first 9e.g. SCAD in Bangkok or the Cat and Dog Shelters in Samui and ua Hin), these places do get Siamese and Khao Manees from tiem to time

My sympathies for loss of yours. I took in a family of stray Khao Manees once (all since homed) and indeed the yare quite special cats with a very unique temperment.