Dee Dial Change The Rules

Toany

Dee Dial first of all started charging 7 Baht per minute for most phone calls and still advertised 1.5 Baht per minute.

Now they have changed another rule and start charging 20 baht per month if you do nto use their service.

Yes, it is in the rules that they can change them without informing you. But going from 1 baht a minute to 7 baht a minute and then charging for not using the services (which is another change from the advertised pluses)..Makes you think they are not exactly honesty.

I suggest you avoid this company

• 7 months later...
Dee Dial first of all started charging 7 Baht per minute for most phone calls and still advertised 1.5 Baht per minute.

Now they have changed another rule and start charging 20 baht per month if you do nto use their service.

Yes, it is in the rules that they can change them without informing you. But going from 1 baht a minute to 7 baht a minute and then charging for not using the services (which is another change from the advertised pluses)..Makes you think they are not exactly honesty.

are you sure it is not currently 0.70 THB per minute?

are you sure it is not currently 0.70 THB per minute?

Nope, 7 bht/min even though they are still advertising .99bht on the front page. Not exactly honest imo and certainly better rates available elsewhere.

Uk Thai Telephone call charges.... Try this one

Only on BT land lines in Uk ... (But stick with this for a minute). ..... Using BT land line Dial 0844 200 98 98.

You will get a message saying "Call charges are Half pence per minute" ..... Yep that’s less than 1 THB per minute to a Thai MOBILE PHONE.

Than dial your normal Thai Mobile number using the international 0066 number first.

OR when in Thailand text person in UK asking them to phone you on number above ......... That’s 30 UK pence per HOUR to a Thai Mobile.

The service gets very busy so if you unable to get through try this number......

08444 62 64 64 this costs 2 UK Pence per min and usually easier to get through......

Try it...........

Ps…. Much easier to store first number in speed dial in UK phone

• 6 months later...

This company is a complete rip off. I paid 500B and every time I telephoned to the English-speaking Bangkok connection number I was charged 9B. Each time it said "all lines busy" or "no such number" or "no answer". Complete sh*te. I carefully checked my dialing never got through despite numerous attempts. As a test I internet video conferenced a mate (UK) and then Dee Dialed his mobile number, I was watching his phone not ring while Dee Dial variously told me there was busy, no such number etc etc. Total lie and total rip off. I've written off the 500B to experience :) Beware

This company is a complete rip off. I paid 500B and every time I telephoned to the English-speaking Bangkok connection number I was charged 9B. Each time it said "all lines busy" or "no such number" or "no answer". Complete sh*te. I carefully checked my dialing never got through despite numerous attempts. As a test I internet video conferenced a mate (UK) and then Dee Dialed his mobile number, I was watching his phone not ring while Dee Dial variously told me there was busy, no such number etc etc. Total lie and total rip off. I've written off the 500B to experience :) Beware

I can only second that from what I discovered last year. Avoid them like the plague!