Where To Buy Indian Food Ingredients And Spices In Pattaya?

stuck

yes it is chick,you can walk thru to it.right next door to the temple and apparently the indian restaraunt they own next door,supposed to be the best in Pattaya,and many indians use it so must be good.doesnt look much to look at but i have to try it soon.

Sikh Temple. Does anyone know where it is and would you post directions on how to get there from Sukhumvit Road.

The Ravi Indian Supermarket. Google.

From Sukhumvit, take Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Road) down to Tukcom, park there then walk(500 metres?), along the side Soi that I also consider to be Soi 17 (although I have seen some online maps mark it as Soi 16), it's the road that becomes Ko Phai 10 once you cross Third Road going East, you want to be heading West - towards the sea/Walking Street..

The Indian food shop is directly next to, on left when facing, the Sikh Temple, Gurudwara.

About 100 Metres East on Soi 17 from it's junction with Pratamnak Road.

Google Maps.

However over on Wikimaps, if you find the box marking Gurudwara, you will find what you are looking for.

HTH

Edited by Cuban

I would not be in a great hurry to get to that store. :o

I was in there last week and they had practically no stock. It was nothing like it had been a couple of years ago.

They did have Australian ghee in a tin and I might stop by again to buy some as haven't seen it before. Between Friendship and Foodland, you an get a surprising amount of spices and tinned/bottled sauces.

Got to have a real Indian restraunt around though for take-out naan.

I would not be in a great hurry to get to that store. :o

I was in there last week and they had practically no stock. It was nothing like it had been a couple of years ago.

They did have Australian ghee in a tin and I might stop by again to buy some as haven't seen it before. Between Friendship and Foodland, you an get a surprising amount of spices and tinned/bottled sauces.

Got to have a real Indian restraunt around though for take-out naan.

I found it, and you're right I drove by slowly and could see nothing but empty shelves and what I did see looked like junk food. At least I know where it is and it is further down the road from the perpendicular street that goes to Tukcom.

Let's hope the ship wasn't taken by Somali a$$holes. I'm getting used to eating Indian food every day.