Any Greeks Living In Khon Kaen Area?

Costas2008

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
costas3008,i am not greek ,but from the u.s.a. i will be living in khon kaen at the end of july this year.i would like to have you as a friend and invite you to our little cafe to eat.

Hi buffaloe,

It will be a pleasure to meet you, when you come to Khon Kaen.

You can also meet another American friend of mine living in Bhan Pai area.

I just came back to UK last week.

I intend to be back in May, so please keep in touch

Best regards, Costas

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Is there anyone from Greece living in the Khon Kaen area? I will be delighted to know, as a Greek myself living for the past 2 years in Bhan Pai (near Khon Kaen). Please let me know. Best regards, Costas

Yasou Costa

Ti Kanis

I am a Greek American , born in Pireous but moved to The USA when I was 12,

Most of my Family except for my sister and me, have moved back to Greece, so I Go there almost every year

My fiancé if from KKC and I am in the process of getting her a fiancé visa to come to the USA so we can Marry. (had a few problems with the US embassy, as you might be able to see from some of my posts) but I hope to resolve the problem soon.

I was I KKC last year and I love it there, very impress with the place and the people. After we marry we plan to live in the USA long enough for my fiancé to become a US Citizen, and after that move to KKC. I researched the real-estate market in KKC , and houses there are very inexpensive by American standards, so we will be looking to buy , or build a house after we marry.

Where in Greece are you from?

How do you like living in KKC?

I will be in KKC some time in the end of May , Maybe we can meet , go our for a beer and mezedaki. :o

Pireaus, fantastic place for get the ferry to Cyclades....many time go there befor and holiday. Have some retsina....look at the roads all sell the same thing. One road sell chair and office things. Next road sell something for the boat.

Pireaus, fantastic place for get the ferry to Cyclades....many time go there befor and holiday. Have some retsina....look at the roads all sell the same thing. One road sell chair and office things. Next road sell something for the boat.

Hi Pothai

I Take the ferry to the islands from there also. I also like to go to the PASALIMANI to take the flying dolphin boats, very fast!!

Have you ever being there, it is very nice , only 10 min from Pireaus by taxi.

Have you ever gone shopping at Yousurum market, behind the Acropolis, a little like JJ market in bkk ( much smaller) but very interesting. :o

Kalimera,

Yes, on the Flying Dolphin from Kia. Have been to the market a lot befor and good for buying some presents.. Always buy some gyros...so lovely can eat many of them...I like Foleagandros in the chora and also Astipela and Anafi...sometimes we aways start on Kythnos for 2 or 3 days as only close to Piraues and can relax....

Geia soy Kosta,

I am from Greece but live permanently in Thailand for the last 7 years. My residence is in BKK but will be in Khon Kaen area for a few days next week to escape the madness of Songkran in the capital. If you are interested to meet please send me a pm. We could possibly chat on the phone first.

Ta leme