Some Pics

CTO

• 3 weeks later...
Here

Its rare to find a photographer who enjoys experimenting and produces pictures out of the ordinary. You should be proud of the first three photos. They certainly are enjoyable to look at.

Photo 4 is not so wonderful - it is a fascinating photo but still seems to be missing something. I would darken the light spot on the shoulder, crop closer, cut back on the grain and have some fun with PS layer styles. Maybe it would be best to start all over and shoot the picture in a dark room with a single candle as the light source rather than trying to achieve the same results through extensive editing of a normal photo.

I once had a picture I thought was decent and showed it to a friend who after studying it for 10 seconds asked "Are you going to repair the camera or buy a new one ?". I might ask the same question about the last photo. Just what is it ?

Thanks for submitting your photos, your did get me curious enough to load up PhotoShop and try experimenting.

Hi "CTO,

This part of the forum is as it says "Evaluate my photo" one or two for evaluation only.

You could post your works in our main "Photography and the Arts". :o

Thanking you all,

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

• 2 weeks later...

The first 3 work very well for me.

An interesting approach and good to see experimentation. :o

No 4 NO. Too under exposed.

I am not sure where No 5 fits in the sequence at all??