4 Or 5 Bedroom House

canuckamuck

I am in town looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom place. would like a bit of a yard too.

I know there good deals to be had in the surrounding areas, but 4 and 5 room are hard to find and I need a little help.

I won't be able to check back to this topic often because I will depend on internet cafe's till I find a place for my computer. Just post details or PM me and I will check as much as I can.

Thanks

Edited by canuckamuck

Yes.... the market is ripe now. Call NATTY at 089 430 8454

I just took a 4 bedroom in Kulapunvi... in the process i say many. from 15,000 - 30,000... various conditions. There is a huge 4 bedroom with a nice yard on Canal road... separate maid quarters. New... 25,000. She found me more than I could choose from :-)

--Ashtonite

Yes.... the market is ripe now. Call NATTY at 089 430 8454

I just took a 4 bedroom in Kulapunvi... in the process i say many. from 15,000 - 30,000... various conditions. There is a huge 4 bedroom with a nice yard on Canal road... separate maid quarters. New... 25,000. She found me more than I could choose from :-)

--Ashtonite

I would imagine she brokers condo's also ?

Yesterday they started construction out my back window on a new 8 story apt complex. Not high enough to ruin my view of Suthep but for the next 2 years I am not going to like the construction noise. Who does she work for ?

I am in town looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom place. would like a bit of a yard too.

I know there good deals to be had in the surrounding areas, but 4 and 5 room are hard to find and I need a little help.

I won't be able to check back to this topic often because I will depend on internet cafe's till I find a place for my computer. Just post details or PM me and I will check as much as I can.

Thanks

Hi, i currently have lots of houses in Chiang mai,

Can you please let me know what kind of budget you are thinking of.

Id be glad to help

Id be glad to help

Hi, I am interested in looking for another house to rent LONG TERM, with my Thai wife. Can you please call me on: 084 687 1746?

Thanks

Id be glad to help

For sale or to rent? If sale, we are looking for approx 6 bedroom around Chiang Mai to buy. Any good websites that don't rip off farangs?

Hummm where I'm from in the US 30,000B a month is a mortgage on a decent house 1 hour out side of NYC (in PA mostly). I have a 3 bed room, 2 bath room full Western kitchen, fully finished Thai kitchen huge living room and dining room and a decent yard. I put $5,000 (US) down and I pay 7,000B per month.

Hummm where I'm from in the US 30,000B a month is a mortgage on a decent house 1 hour out side of NYC (in PA mostly). I have a 3 bed room, 2 bath room full Western kitchen, fully finished Thai kitchen huge living room and dining room and a decent yard. I put $5,000 (US) down and I pay 7,000B per month.

Hmmm..... I'm not sure what your 3br house has to do with the OP's search for a 4-5br house, but I'm curious about whether you're paying 7000b per month in PA or did you really give a US$5,000 deposit on a rental here?? Neither one of those makes sense.