Whilst You're Suning Yourselves In Thailand...

Lucifer

How on earth do Russia and Canada cope.

Geared up for it, I presume. Snow doesn't happen all that much in the UK so the infrastructure isn't prepared. I don't think you can even use snow chains on the roads in the UK.

I flew back into the UK on friday, i can't get back out, quick enough!!

If it's to sunny - problems.

If it's to wet - problems.

If it's to windy - problems.

If it's snowing - problems.

England a first world country. Someones having a laugh aren't they? A change in weather (which was forecast, so was no major surprise), and the country comes to a standstill. What a joke for the country that started the industrial revolution and accomplished so many other great achievements in days gone by.

John.....

Edited by johnsurin

England a first world country. Someones having a laugh aren't they? A change in weather (which was forecast, so was no major surprise), and the country comes to a standstill. What a joke for the country that started the industrial revolution and accomplished so many other great achievements in days gone by.

John.....

Duh, well no matter what great things it has achieved, one of them doesn't include stopping heavy snowfall, afaik, so what's your point like.

The Canadians can cope because half of them live underground :o

...you might like to know that snow has brought the UK to a standstill.

ime over in n ireland for a visit and although there is no snow ,i dont think i have been so cold for years ,i cant wait to get back home and the warm.

i will never complain its to hot again ,at least not untill april. :o

John.....

Duh, well no matter what great things it has achieved, one of them doesn't include stopping heavy snowfall, afaik, so what's your point like.

The Canadians can cope because half of them live underground :o

Duh, I was stating the point that the country is ill prepared and not as capable as other countries to handle a little bit of snow.

John.....