Kite Boarding

I'm currently doing a kite boarding course (also 11K, avg 6hrs total) with Sam at One2Kite (Bantai, KPG), and there is no time limit there. Depending on the available wind, it may take longer than three days to ride a kite board proficiently. Sam also offers the option of 2K/hr if your time on the island is limited.

Once you get flying on a kite board, along with a big wide smile any thoughts questioning value for money disappear completely. :o

I'm currently doing a kite boarding course (also 11K, avg 6hrs total) with Sam at One2Kite (Bantai, KPG), and there is no time limit there. Depending on the available wind, it may take longer than three days to ride a kite board proficiently. Sam also offers the option of 2K/hr if your time on the island is limited.

Once you get flying on a kite board, along with a big wide smile any thoughts questioning value for money disappear completely. :o

I only have 8 days so thats good info for me never really thought about lack of wind as it's normally all over the place weatherwise but feb seems to have been pretty decent weatherwiae and little wind. Will have a look anyway seems to good to miss.

Chumpon is a bit of a trek being on a short hol this time but may have a look in april when i'm back for a longer stay, might not even bother getting a flight to samui and get the bus to chumpon then get the boat to samui. What else is there to do there though at night?

Chumpon is a bit of a trek being on a short hol this time but may have a look in april when i'm back for a longer stay, might not even bother getting a flight to samui and get the bus to chumpon then get the boat to samui. What else is there to do there though at night?

A couple of bars, no ladybars, no nightclubs.

People go there to relax and kiteboard.