Aceh Indonesia

h5n1

I am looking for aid work in Aceh. Wondering if anyone might have any sort of connections that might assist me. i've poked about on the internet and sent off what I could as well as exausting my own connections - waiting on replies.

I had lived and traveled in Indonesia and speak Indonesian somewhat well although its a bit rusty.

Many thanks

I am looking for aid work in Aceh. Wondering if anyone might have any sort of connections that might assist me. i've poked about on the internet and sent off what I could as well as exausting my own connections - waiting on replies.

I had lived and traveled in Indonesia and speak Indonesian somewhat well although its a bit rusty.

Many thanks

I can donate any amount that you needed to lead a group to Aceh ,Indonesia.

I am Malaysia ,so speaking INdonesia is not a problems for me but I am tigh up with some business in Bkk, So I can only given donation to you and hope we can meet up in Bkk . Kindly contact me at [email protected]

Many thanks

go to the Development jobs web sites;

www. devjobs.info/index.html

www.developmentgateway.org

www.dev-zone.org/jobs/

www.internationaljobs.org

Geoff Carter

thanks to both estrada and lioneric. just back from lao.

i have been unable to hook up with any meaningful group despite my ability to translate better than 95% of falang currently in indonesia, have background related to coastal/fisheries, technology and a uni degree - oh, and basic medical. so, everyone can expect that aceh is in great hands. it appears that un/msf wont take you simply if youre american. this is fkucing petty - but just makes me loathe george bushit all the more. fkucing ngo's - its all about the $$$$ business.

I bet they didn't even reply to your e mails.

Sorry to hear this. So much for your good intentions. With your med training you could have operated well.

Just been listening to UK radio and some ghastly dotty old woman who runs a charity, saying...

"Poor little Indonesia, we have to cancel all its debts NOW'

Don't be under any illusion that people who run charities have any kind of meaningful IQ at all - as you've just discovered. They're as stupid as the rest of us.