Who Will Win This Years Six Nations?

Mossfinn

With the French club teams in disarray and taking on Ireland at the first hurdle, I say the Jolly Greens for the slam.

Wales are the team to beat, Scotland and Italy to fight for the spoon and Johnson to be battered and bruised.

Table

Ireland

Wales

France

England

Italy

Scotland

Edit

Screwed the poll option, so no change there then

Edited by Mossfinn

Cipriani dropped

Surprise?

Not a surprise but still the wrong thing to do - DC is not the finished article but demoting him to the Saxons will only damage confidence still further, and Toby Flood as a run-on international 10?! Jonno's having a giraffe...

Regrettably, I see a torrid season for England, so my table would be

Wales

Ireland

France

England

Scotland

Italy

11pm Singapore time on Saturday and I shall be glued to my TV (or possibly in the pub) for England-Italy live, and then it will be a late night with Ireland-France to follow ...

:o

With the French club teams in disarray and taking on Ireland at the first hurdle, I say the Jolly Greens for the slam.

Wales are the team to beat, Scotland and Italy to fight for the spoon and Johnson to be battered and bruised.

Table

Ireland

Wales

France

England

Italy

Scotland

Edit

Screwed the poll option, so no change there then

I,m with you Moss.

Eire here

You might also be able to download with MIRO see my post in internet

MIRO

Oh "Goode", England are turning into a Tigers reunion party ... we're obviously planning to go back to 10 man rugby, which hasn't a chance in hel_l of working under the ELV's ... we might still finish above Italy though ...

I was actually in favour of removing "Yoda" Ashton after RWC07, but I foolishly assumed that the RFU would appoint an experienced international coach such as Jake White or Eddie Jones - don't care what nationality they are - as Warren Gatland and Robbie Deans have already shown it is irrelevant in professional international rugby - instead we got Jonno - incredible player and well respected as a man, but with zero experience and it shows ...

:o

At last the Six Nations - it's always such a long wait.

Regrettably England to be lame again this year, Scotland the same but improving, Italy to win one game, Ireland to underperform as usual, France and Wales to fight it out for the title with no grand Slam. There we are a summary of 15 games of rugby in under 20 words!

Final Table

Wales

France

Ireland

England

Scotland

Italy

Good uck to all but especially to Johnno's boys who will need it. :o

OH 13 MIN to go 27-18 to Ireland

Nearly burned the house down at half time, forgetting the sausages under the grill.

House is full of smoke oh sh** I don’t care what a game

The tension 3 tries to Ireland what a match.

71 min gone.

72 knock on

8 min to go

France need more than a converted try to come back.

Oh the tension.

Penalty to France right in front of the post .

Over it goes 27-21

4 min to go.

Looking on the brink of victory this happened 2 years ago with France.

2 min 30-21

We won we won final score 30-21

Yes it was a fab match, borne out by the fact it went in a flash, conversely the England/Italy match appeared to drag.

With Dusuitoir, Chabal & Hari in the forwards and their usual formidable backs, Heymans not even getting a start?

But with a Captains performance, I bet Bauxcis? is still reeling from the hit he took and capped with a terrific try, BOD & O'Connell showed their mettle and it was great to see D'arcy return after such an horrific injury.

It will be good to see how Wales perform today, but remember both England and Italy cannot play so badly again.

I was going to open a topic called "Who will see the 6 nations rugby" I have TRUE VISIONS and it still freezes. The 'man ' came today, wiggled a few cables, and went away. I asked the missus, " What did he say?" She said, " for 9,500 baht I can have BIL (brother in law) next door hooked up also." "Will that fix my TV?" I asked. "Mai pen rai darling" It's getting close to " La gorn, darling"

• 1 month later...

I think it will be a class match, the crowd will lift Wales, but I think O'Connell and O'Driscoll will be just too much for them.

Gatland is already blasting and that will do Deccys team talk for him and with that old English has-been Gussycott calling Ireland chokers will be another motivational leg-up.

Having Johnsoon have his manners shoved where the sun don't shine was the highlight of the year in my opinion.

Fitzgerald & Kearney I think will take the running to the Welsh which hopefully will keep their fast movers on the back foot, I am not so sure about bringing O'Leary in for Skinner, but I think he has been selected for his strength.

A great game I think, but Ireland by 5.

Moss