Need Help Identifying These Capsules

abasbas

They could be anything. Probably made in Thailand. They do not look like any kind of standard tablets from a regular company.

what actually makes me curious is there is no label in it. if it were a legal drug for diseases, it should come properly labeled, isn't? hmmm.. i dont know what to do now. makes me curious if our company driver is into illegal drug sales or user, whatever...

They could be anything. Probably made in Thailand. They do not look like any kind of standard tablets from a regular company.

what actually makes me curious is there is no label in it. if it were a legal drug for diseases, it should come properly labeled, isn't? hmmm.. i dont know what to do now. makes me curious if our company driver is into illegal drug sales or user, whatever...

Many local pharmacies put antibiotics and other medicine in zip lock bags and don't bother labelling them.

Senario,

Guy drives the car, get a call from upcountry, mum, dad or the kwai is sick and needs some medicine.

Guy get told to buy something against coughing, buys a supply of generic meds for the whole month, and just forgets it later.

Drug stores do like to give as much as possible.

:o

Jomtien

Edited by Jomtien

guys, i found this inside our company car. i suspect these are illegal drugs but i'm not sure if it is. can somebody help identify, before i report this to my management. thanks!

post-50049-1233669926_thumb.jpg

post-50049-1233669932_thumb.jpg

I would bin them or just call the driver and give back to him/her . the first photo it's look like YaBA to me . but what do I know ! it might be herbal Med. :o