Thai Builld Kawasaki Ninja 250r Pipe

Richard-BKK

Not sure what you mean when you say "we have our own Kawasaki Ninja 250R pipe manufacturer."

Surely you know that Tsukigi is not a Thai company, don't you?

Or are you just saying that Tsukigi has a manufacturing plant in Thailand?

Typical nonsense...

Dear Friend,

Tsukigi is a company making and developing products in Thailand for 10 years... It maybe a shock to you BigBikeBKK they even developed the exhaust system for the Tiger Boxer 250 RS... And they are in the world one of the most respected pipe manufacturers....

And if it's anything like the other products they sell here in Thailand it will be shit quality with a capital S. i broke 2 of their exhausts on a cbr150. but to be fair to the shop and supplier they replaced and then rewelded it ( it shouldn't have broken in the 1st place)

that was the older style welded joints one. i think they are preforming now.

Allan

Tsukigi Racing has many products they not market outside Thailand, I not like to go into detail ... I'm, sure that everybody can contact the dealers....

Oh, now I get it- you're talking about knock offs, fakes and counterfeits. No wonder you don't want to talk about it!!! Amazing you'd promote them on your site though... Guess I should forward that link to the real company, huh?

So, did Tsukigi move their production from Japan to Thailand? Perhaps that might explain the quality problems Allan reported... The way you were writing I thought you had reviewed a knock off. (I'm sure you're aware there are many fake pipes in Thailand)

Sure... alll Tsukigi product are copies and you made a lot more friends....

Dude- I'm asking you an honest question- I really do want to know. Since you wrote a review of the product I thought you would be able to answer the question. Do you know if Tsukigi has moved some or all of their production to Thailand? Not trying to make or lose friends, just trying to get a straight answer... Jai yen yen dude! :o

No Tsukigi they play poker, with the +- 400 workers for 10 years, and between games they had some new ideas....

What?! Why won't you just answer the simple question? You don't know the answer? Then just say so. What's the big deal?

Guess I should just write to Hiroyasu Tsukigi in Osaka if I want to get a straight answer.

Here's the email I just sent to Mr. Tsukigi:

"Dear Mr. Tsukigi,

I live in Thailand and own a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. Myself and a number of friends are interested in your new exhaust system for the Ninja 250R.

I read the following article that seems to indicate your products are made in Thailand:

http://www.motorcycle.in.th/article.php/Th..._Exhaust-System

Can you confirm this is true? I live in Thailand and would like to order this system. Can you provide contact information for any distributors in Thailand?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Sincerely,

---------

"

Tony they do make some stuff here. or at least an outfit using the name do anyway. but try and find them. no way. the old geocities site had contact details but the telephone don't work now.

THE DOWN PIPES WOULD BE INTERESTING but that muffler looks <deleted>.

Allan

oh i just remembered Tiger use tsukgi for thier pipes might give Pariya a call get a contact number

Edited by thaicbr

Tony they do make some stuff here. or at least an outfit using the name do anyway. but try and find them. no way. the old geocities site had contact details but the telephone don't work now.

THE DOWN PIPES WOULD BE INTERESTING but that muffler looks <deleted>.

Allan

oh i just remembered Tiger use tsukgi for thier pipes might give Pariya a call get a contact number

Cheers Allan,

Let us know if you can find any info for Tsukigi in Thailand. You have to be a bit careful with parts here. We're dam_n close to China and there are some pretty convincing knock offs. Not sure why Richard took offense- I was just pointing out a reality we all have to deal with.

I was looking at Yoshimura pipes for my Ninja 250R and one shop I went to (whose name I suppose I'll not reveal) was real honest in telling me which ones were authentic and which ones were knock-offs. At first glance it was hard to tell the two apart, though upon closer inspection it was pretty obvious. So- when you see Yoshi pipes advertised on places like Mocyc for unbelievably cheap prices, well, you know what they say- if it sounds to good to be true... :o

Also- I've been searching for a website for Britbikes, the Triumph Dealer here in Bangers without success. Do you know their website? My google powers aren't cutting it this afternoon :D

Heh heh- looks like I owe Allan a beer! :D

Still waiting for Richard to tell us where the pipe is made. His statement that "Yes, people we have our own Kawasaki Ninja 250R pipe manufacturer." would lead people to think it's a Thai pipe, but as we all know, Tsukigi is a Japanese company based in Osaka...

Richard says in his article, " Overall we where very impressed by, what could be, the first Thai aftermarket product for the Kawasaki Ninja 250R. "

Well, there are already TONS of Thai made aftermarket parts for the Ninja 250R so I really have no idea what he's talking about... (as usual) :o

Sure Bigbikebkk, I have no idea what I talk about. But this product is Thai build. Tsukigi is for 10-years operating in Thailand, first as a sales office which later expended into manufacturing.

I bet that I'm not the only person who is curious to know what sort of other Thai build aftermarket products are available for the Ninja 250R?

Thank you Richard for FINALLY answering the question I asked you days ago.

So, Tsukigi has moved production to Thailand. I wonder if that has anything to do with the quality problems Allan reported with his pipe...

And I know English isn't your native tongue Richard, but when you say something like, "Overall we where very impressed by, what could be, the first Thai aftermarket product for the Kawasaki Ninja 250R" I think you should probably replace the word PRODUCT, with PIPE, no? Because the sentence as written on your site is completely false...

Happy Trails!

Tony

Still to my knowledge it is the only Thai build aftermarket product for the Kawasaki Ninja 250R.

And embarrassment, or confusion doesn't really bother me. For my website(s), everybody is free to visit them. Everybody is free to contribute information...

It is more, but then the price is also not that high. Plus too loud pipes in Thailand attracts only the interest of the police. With this Tsukigi Racing you stay well within the new rules for modifying motorized vehicles.

p.s. for the price you best call the distributor, as I not want to be accused of being commercial