Couple Of Questions Re Thai Culture

brian272727

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<deleted> it, she is gone for good.

I got sucked in like 1000's of Farang do every year.

Technically not out of pocket but I did book up to specifically go away and see her, not to mention the flight I got for her.

I guess we live and learn.

So the girl from the slums in Bangkok fooled you?

:o

I normally feel sorry for suckers, but after reading your posts in this thread, you deserve it.

<deleted> it, she is gone for good.

I got sucked in like 1000's of Farang do every year.

Technically not out of pocket but I did book up to specifically go away and see her, not to mention the flight I got for her.

I guess we live and learn.

Hahaa.....

Change your name again Brian and come back with a more plausable Troll thread.

See you soon. :o

OP, the result of your involvement with this woman is that you are now drowning in a swamp of existential angst. If being involved with the woman screws with your head so much, why do you want to have anything more to do with her at all. Her behaviour does not match your expectations. So forget about her and move on.

Edited by chrisartist

I KNOW she is at it, but something, somewhere is intriguing me, you don't bite the hand that feeds you a few weeks before it arrives in town to whisk you off on a foriegn holiday, the same hand that you have been grooming incessantly for the last 8 weeks.

For christs sakes man, you intend to go to Malaysia, not freekin' cruising round the Caribbean for 3 months. Malaysia, <deleted>, it wouldn't be worth 8 weeks of grooming......

I'm sure her Miillionaire BF of 50 when she was 17 took her to many places, or the Pro Athlete who she was with before she tragically stumbled across you.

You keep bleating on about you know how she is so bad, yet you are drawn to her like a fly to dogshit, what do you expect the wordly wise internet warriors on this Forum to tell you, do you expect to be patted on the cyber back and told what a great guy you are ?

You want all these wise guys to say " Yeah , it's typical, dump her, she's playing you, like all Thai women do '? ( In that case their Thai wives and Gf's are playing them too )

Personally I don't believe your story is 100% true, the Millionaire of 50 with the red hot 17 year old, the pro athlete she was with................................................................ yet has no passport, it just don't add up.

But if it is true , she's better off without such a weakling as yourself, you talk one thing to her, yet on here you slam her into the ground, pathetic.

She would be better off meeting ,' Wee Jock, poo pong McPlop the public toilet cleaner from Aberdeen ' :D

:D:D:D Please put us out of our misery and make this thread :o than axe brian.

its a start for a girl from the slums of Bangkok, nice 5* hotel down by the harbour etc

Is this young lady from a village south of Chiang Mai or is she from Bangkok?

Is all of this a product of your imagination, such as the DDs or not?

It would seem that Maigo6 caught you out very early in the game.

it's very common

here's the deal; everything is life has it's advantages and disadvantages, for sure that here being so chaotic is also the reason why you love here so much, why she is so easy-going, why she's lot of fun ...

more ... you know the story of the busy bee and the laze grasshopper? and then the winter came and the grasshopper was hungry and learned his lesson to be prepared for the future etc. ... well, here in Thailand the winter never came and the grasshopper is still jumping around being stupid, not caring about tomorrow ...

also; you're the one who should adapt to Thailand, not the other way around, then again to find the right balance is the chalance

No thais don't lie a lot and some of us do plan things ahead. This doesn't have much to do with Thai culture, some of us grow up in very organized and respectful families while others don't just like in any country.

I think the hardest thing for farangs living in Thailand if not having thai colleaques is get to know Thais because middle-class Thais don't usually want anything to do with farangs. Good Thai girls also don't really like farangs, that's why you often end up with crazy girls. Anddd when you are with crazy girls you also look silly hence no good Thais want to know you plus you guys are so good at making yourselves look bad by hanging around soi cowboy etc. Funny how many farangs think Thais look up to them. It is embarrasing to be seen with farangs not the other way around so if I were you I'd start doing something about that today!!!

This post should be a sticky!!! MODS! There you have the truth of the situation straight from a Thai. It coincides exactly with the experience of us long-term expats.

No thais don't lie a lot and some of us do plan things ahead. This doesn't have much to do with Thai culture, some of us grow up in very organized and respectful families while others don't just like in any country.

I think the hardest thing for farangs living in Thailand if not having thai colleaques is get to know Thais because middle-class Thais don't usually want anything to do with farangs. Good Thai girls also don't really like farangs, that's why you often end up with crazy girls. Anddd when you are with crazy girls you also look silly hence no good Thais want to know you plus you guys are so good at making yourselves look bad by hanging around soi cowboy etc. Funny how many farangs think Thais look up to them. It is embarrasing to be seen with farangs not the other way around so if I were you I'd start doing something about that today!!!

Interesting post joopjib & your first point about thais being the same in regards to organisation and honesty being the same in any country, is so true.

The part of your post that looses me is where you refer to "you guys are so good at making yourself look bad by hanging around soi cowboy etc". So in your first part of your post you are stating that not all thai people are the same then in this second part you are saying all farang look silly because of the ones that chose to hang around the junk at soi cowboy. Seems a bit odd to me.

Interesting comments though. I am wondering what you would say to me, I have many thai friends and collegues, not to mention an entire thai family of people who have never had anything to do with the industry you refer to in soi cowboy. What about the farang that are involved with hi-so thai people.....to me there seems to be exceptions to almost every rule.

The thing that amuses me most here is the referral to hi-so, middle class & low class people??? I understand what is meant by it, its just not something that I let worry me. If a person is good, then they are good, if they're up to no good, they're up to no good and theres plenty examples of that around this place, irregardless of so called class.

Thais don't want to do anything with Farangs:

I might be the exception i live in a middle class village with Thais, i talk with them and they seem interested in me. I know a good many ppl in the village with who i chit chat.

Whenever i go fishing somewhere there are always Thais who like to come over and have a chat.

So im either not a farang or your story isnt quite true.

My wife has lots of friends from Uni who all like to hang out with farang's and they are not the crazy type. I dont see the whole Thai's dont like to hang out with farang thing. It might help if you speak a lil Thai and mix with the right crowd. Thais are just normal people they might have been brought up different and there are cultural differences but to say they dont like farangs is crazy.

Far too many topics for my liking posted for the intention of attracting negative & offensive comments about thai women.

I also think there is something very off about an (allegedly) grown man needing to ask what to do when he is being played by his part time girlfriend. Raises too many red flags that scream troll for me.

But anyway, IF the op is genuine then he has had plenty of replies so should have enough info to make a decision.

CLOSED.