The Holiday Mansion Hotel Pattaya

driedshrimp

wanting to stay here for a week or so after some friends recomendations, im on there website theholidaymansion.com and tried sending a email regarding the booking to front@theholidaymansion however it keeps rejecting due to there message inbox being full... does anyone know another email address for the hotel or have any idea on another way i can arrange this booking?

Doesn't say a lot for the place if they can't be bothered to clear thier inbox.

Pattaya is hardly overflowing with tourists just now. TIT

exactly, just looking for a cheap place to stay for a week before moving on.. looks ok for the price but like you said if they can't be bothered they can f*!k off..

Do not stay at that place.I whent there in sep and i book a room (room A506. 15000 bt a month)for my parents for 2 months and i pay 3000bt in deposit.

When they come 12 jan,they dont have the room and they raise the price to 18000 bt a month.So i told them to F... them self and we claim back the money and move out before they moved in.

So my recomendations is do not stay there

Reno

Strangely enough I spent two months in A506 very recently. Big corner room with a pillar in it.

Yes, it was 15000 Baht per month plus electric and water but is now 18000 Baht I hear which is too high. I'm not sure if that is just high season rates and will revert to 15000 or not.

In answer to an earlier post, I asked about emailing them while I was there but was told 'manager never check email' :-)

If anyone wants my opinion on the place they can pm me.

harry

Edited by Harrywonka

We stayed there for a while. Don't bother staying there unless you want to meet some of the most unfriendly reception staff in Thailand. Some guests they speak to but we never worked out how they chose which guests. We think they probably draw names from a hat everyday. We never go there again :-(