Jump to content

Khlong Toei District Office


Recommended Posts

I live in Khlong Toei District and I would like to apply for the Yellow Book.

Does anyone know where it is?

Hi. What is the Yellow Book?

Basically there are blue and yellow house registration books ( ทะเบียนบ้าน , Taabian Ban)

If you have permanent residency status or citizenship in thailand, you can be entered in the blue book.

Otherwise, you will get a yellow book for your house registration.

Therefore I presume the OP has bought a house and is here on a non-immigrant visa.

For more info : http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Yellow-Tabie...hn-t156485.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...