Join A Band

deejay777

Hi all, Is anyone interested in meeting up with the purpose of forming a band? I mean a real starter band. As a real amateur I play around with my guitar at home and would like to meet up with others who are interested in getting together.

Hi deejay777

You might want to tell others what you do and who you're looking for specifically? Are you a vocalist, what kind of guitar/music do you play, and you are looking for male, female members, or both? etc.

I take my hat off to you though. Not enough people involve themselves in music. There are certainly plenty of folks here with time on their hands. You can tell that just by looking at the sheer number of posts they've made over time :D Perhaps if some of the members here tried beating on a drum as opposed to beating up fellow posters, it might just give them a new lease of life :D Sorry, couldn't resist that :o

Aitch

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in meeting up with the purpose of forming a band? I mean a real starter band.

As a real amateur I play around with my guitar at home and would like to meet up with others who are interested in getting together.

leave a message or email me at: [email protected]

PS: I am a beginner, so please no pro's

I don't know what beginner means, but I am in a metal/hardcore band and we could use a rhythm guitarist if you are into that kind of music.

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in meeting up with the purpose of forming a band? I mean a real starter band.

As a real amateur I play around with my guitar at home and would like to meet up with others who are interested in getting together.

leave a message or email me at: [email protected]

PS: I am a beginner, so please no pro's

Gravelrash belts out some notes on the bass, but is far from being proficient, unless you like calling out chord changes. If all else fails and you can't find anyone else, then OK can PM. But would suggest you find someone younger and more skilled. But I will get better as time goes on. Music interests are rock or heavy.