Buying A Used Motorcycle

caveman64

Hi, I am considering buying a used motorbike for my Thai girlfriend and was wondering what sort of money I would be looking at for a 125cc, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki that was 1 or 2 years old and in good nick, thanks.

Have you tried browsing through the TV Classified ads: Cars and Bikes For Sale (in Thailand)

That should give you a good idea of what is available, and what the price range should be for what you are looking for.

You don't say where you are but if you are in/near Chiang Mai, there is the sunday market at Ruam Chok (1001 Mae Jo road/inner ring) where there is a wide selection and I'd expect to pay around 25K for a semi-auto like a Dream or Wave and between 30 - 40 for a Click or Airblade. All depends on KMs and condition obviously. Good thing about Ruam Chok is that the prices are on the bikes so no dual pricing. :o

Cheers,

Pikey.

You don't say where you are but if you are in/near Chiang Mai, there is the sunday market at Ruam Chok (1001 Mae Jo road/inner ring) where there is a wide selection and I'd expect to pay around 25K for a semi-auto like a Dream or Wave and between 30 - 40 for a Click or Airblade. All depends on KMs and condition obviously. Good thing about Ruam Chok is that the prices are on the bikes so no dual pricing. :o

Cheers,

Pikey.

Thanks Pikey forgot to mention I will be in Udon Thani