Can't View My Albums

Kerryd

Possibly due to recent changes (?), whenever I try to "View Album" I get the Board Message:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Even though the page clearly shows me as being logged in. :o

Possibly due to recent changes (?), whenever I try to "View Album" I get the Board Message:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

try again now

Board Message

The error returned was:

try again now

Looks to be working fine now. Thanks Huski !! :D