The Motorbike Directory Project

LivinLOS

Sure do, it's: Ramkhamhaeng 24/3, Bangkok, 10240.

Speaks very good English and is as honest as they come. Saved me a fortune to date.

Hello Roy, I tried to find the shop at the address you gave from google map/google view before to go there but I can't see anything that looks like a bike shop in that soï...

Could you add it on the map of the motorbike directory? Or do you have a phone number so I can ring them up?

Thanks

I can confirm that the address given is correct. The reason you can't see it on Google street view is that part of the road is private so you can't see the whole length of the road.

He's a nice guy with very good English. He races Ninjas so I think he knows his stuff.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How to save all these poi to andriod phone. So can easily view anytime.

You should be able to do it thru a Google account and Google maps...save this one to My Places and you should be able to bring it up on your phone.

Just tried it on my Samsung Note and it works thumbsup.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

THIS is SUPER!!! A fantastic resources! -- Kudos to everyone who helped on this. I'm a newbie here as my sons have started riding bikes. Just a question for Bkk riders --- i) can you recommend just one or two shops known for middle-market customers like me -- like not dirt cheap fakes but not high-end stuff either with good proper protection in helmets/gloves and armor jackers (medium size) ? I really don't know where to start and don't want to drag the boys from place to place. Just need ONE or TWO good recommendations in bangkok and we'll go for it. Thanks!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I added a dozen new locations to that map... I wish I had not taken for granted sticky posts biggrin.png lol

What did you end up adding mate? Always nice to see a list smile.png

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

I added the markers in White color at the end, in a few days I will make them blue like the others. still need to add some more description and clean up a couple that could be duplicates.

Most of what I added are small new shops near my place, some in Pattanakan, Ladprao, Ram, and some in the outskirts of bkk.

Rider's Outlet (in blue) over there is wrong, I added the correct place in Pattanakan soi 20, maybe can delete it.

it's a small shop, but they've got many high end helmets and jackets, some old stock too.

• Like 2

• 5 years later...