Best Site For Flights Lon-bkk?

bkkbound04

hi all

could peeps please post info on sites where tickets can be booked on line for trips to bkk leaving london-i'm guessing it would be a uk based site??

i want to visit for 3-5 months, the cheap available flights i've seen are only valid for 2 weeks etc

on my last visit i travelled with ba and booked through their website, it cost £700 for the flight then 75 to change my return date, i was told this was excessive by expats in thailand and that flights go for 3-£400, i can't wait a year til i next visit though and i think thats how far i'd have to book in advance with ba to get anywhere near that price :o

so i'd be grateful if members could post links to where i could find reasonable fares for my length of visit :D

i'd also appreciate any tips tricks members may have on finding reasonable fares :D

thanks in advance :D

I'd also add travelocity to that list - it's better than most for checking when the cheapest fares are available.

i.e. You can pick the cheapest fare (double-check the restrictions if you think you'll change the return date), and see what dates the fare is available for - rather than looking for the cheapest fare on the date you want to travel... (good if your dates are flexible and money's an issue...)

lastminute.com - they'll refund you the difference if you find the same flight cheaper in 24 Hrs.

Got a really good deal with Thai on expedia.co.uk when I flew in November last year - just over £400 direct.

Edited by Jack Jones

Just got in from Payless :o

Jan to March 2005

London > Bangkok on PHUKET AIR

Jan 01,05 - Mar 22,05 .......£299.00.

Reference: SPECIAL OFFER

Notes:

NEW DIRECT FLIGHT SERVICE -

OFFERS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PHUKET,CHIANG MAI AND KRABI

VALID FOR TRAVEL BETWEEN 25 JAN - 22 MAR 05

CALL FOR MORE INFO - 0870 747 9012

http://www.paylesstravel.co.uk/flights_results.cfm?id=5

Another one from .....freedomflights.com

Try and give it till the end of January and most the the new year tic prices will be out and hopefully should be more realistic..> down...

anyway...

TO BANGKOK......all costs inclusive of tax

From Newcastle from £480

From Manchester from £418

From Edinburgh from £480

From Aberdeen from £485

From Birmingham from £460

From London from £410

THESE OFFERS CANNOT BE BOOKED ON LINE, PLEASE TELEPHONE:

+44 (0) 1661 844 115

http://www.freedomflights.com

:o