Is The Buffalo Worth A Visit -hassle Free Night

The Philosopher

OP, what is 'clicky'?

patklang, what's a 'stitch up'? How did the ladies rip you off? Are you new here? Are you not hansum man?

I am not a regular but drop by there maybe once a month on my way home, never had any problems with staff, drinks or prices.

OP, what is 'clicky'?

patklang, what's a 'stitch up'? How did the ladies rip you off? Are you new here? Are you not hansum man?

I am not a regular but drop by there maybe once a month on my way home, never had any problems with staff, drinks or prices.

Totally agree. Well run establishment.

Barry

I haven't been there for quite a while but it was a well run place with some of the best lookers around. But I guess things can change. But the staff was always attentive and never had any problems. Used to go there at least 4 times a week. The music was always good and the beer cold and the women good fun.

I haven't been there for quite a while but it was a well run place with some of the best lookers around. But I guess things can change. But the staff was always attentive and never had any problems. Used to go there at least 4 times a week. The music was always good and the beer cold and the women good fun.

:o

Must have been quite a while ago !

I go there once in a while, only because my buddy is friends with the owner. I have not seen a "looker" there ever (we may have different standards though). I had to laugh the last time I went there with an old g/f and two of her waitress friends. They were the best looking women in the joint and the guys sitting around kept trying to hit on them.

But if you're just looking for a place to have a drink, not get pestered too much, and not have your ear drums blown out by "car alarm" style music, it's not too bad.

I've not been there for years. When I first came to Pattaya a so-called 'wise guy' told be the place was a hidden gem on Third Road, that only Pattaya regulars knew about. (In those days, I was hanging around soi 7 & 8 ). So one day I made the big effort and went to see for myself.

I was puzzled and asked 'wise guy' what was so good about the place, the only vague answer I got was that it was clicky and that there were short-time rooms available. Big Deal!

I'm willing to give it another go, if anyone has any good recent reports.

For a hassle free evening why not pop along to the bar a couple of doors away from The Buffalo Bar. It's called 'The Castle'. Definately not clicky in there. Nicely decorated, although the furniture is a little uncomfortable.

For a hassle free evening why not pop along to the bar a couple of doors away from The Buffalo Bar. It's called 'The Castle'. Definately not clicky in there. Nicely decorated, although the furniture is a little uncomfortable.

Thanks for that tip. I'll pop in for beer tomorrow and check the place out.

OP, what is 'clicky'?

been here for quite few years so wrong no1

not got ripped off myself so wrong no2

i am hansum maa so wrong no3

you sound like a newbie

The Buffalo bar is full of prostitutes ( lets call a spade a spade ) who will try to hook you .( and thats ok if thats what you want ) .If you want a non hassel bar go to some of the Irish ones in Pattaya /Jomtien . One girly bar where you will not be hasseled is Wonderful bar 2 on 2nd road .They also have live music and cheap beer prices .

I stopped by in December 2008. Did not like it. Chairs and furnishings are old and worn. cheap vinyl covering on some. Girls were a bit rough looking. Lots of tatoos and cigarette smoking. Didn't see much about the place that was appealing. Definitely not a place to sit back and relax. Plenty of more comfortable places to visit.

One girly bar where you will not be hasseled is Wonderful bar 2 on 2nd road .They also have live music and cheap beer prices .

2nd Road is a long road. Where is the Wonderful Bar?

Its opposite the Avenue shopping center ,but just about 100 meters north of it .

OP, what is 'clicky'?

been here for quite few years so wrong no1

not got ripped off myself so wrong no2

i am hansum maa so wrong no3

you sound like a newbie

Come on pat, apart from bristling at any inference that someone may have been a Pattaya sexpat for longer than you have, you still don't explain the 'stitch up' or rip-off which now appears to have happened to some other individual and not your good self.

I never said i had been stitched up on the original post.This is based on me going many many times and some friends getting stitched up for drinks,wrong bills.We knew this because we checked our bins,as i told them to.

The girls are trying to get drinks off you before you got your drink,and i did go there with mates for the first time in ages and yes,you got it,i got nabbed by a bird asking me for a drink.I dont have to tell anybody if my mates had been ripped off but i will to save your souls lol.Luckily i am not a sex pat any more,just an expat lol,

BEEN TOLD THE ROOMS ARE SHIIIIIIT TOO.

I never said i had been stitched up on the original post.This is based on me going many many times and some friends getting stitched up for drinks,wrong bills.We knew this because we checked our bins,as i told them to.

The girls are trying to get drinks off you before you got your drink,and i did go there with mates for the first time in ages and yes,you got it,i got nabbed by a bird asking me for a drink.I dont have to tell anybody if my mates had been ripped off but i will to save your souls lol.Luckily i am not a sex pat any more,just an expat lol,

BEEN TOLD THE ROOMS ARE SHIIIIIIT TOO.

OK, thanks for the clarification on that. I have been in there probably 8 times at most, always with a buddy or two, any time between 5pm and 8pm. Never had a girl hustle for a drink and have usually bought one or two LD's if they were cute enough and rubbed me 'the right way'... if you know what I mean. I have never indulged in their 'finer arts' on or off the premises so if you say that someone else reckons the accommodations are not quite 5-star, I will take it on proviso.

That said, if the workers are unattractive money grabbing hustlers and the in-house facilities are crap, why do you and your mates go there 'many many times'? You're not one of those resident tourist types that (for example) keeps going to the same dodgy Shell station on Theprasit fully aware that they are scam artists?

lol no i avoid the petrol station too.I was refering to a few years ago when i knocked about with some guys that did the same bars every night.After a while i started to go to other different bars and tohught that the buffalo bar was not that good.I have never frequented the rooms above.

Ain't been there for years. I too was told it was a hidden gem known only to locals and at that time it was way out in the boondocks. Developments have stretched to and beyond it now.

Seem to recall the opening processsion at the start of the evening when all the girls came out and did a kind of conga was fun but apart from that nothing special.

The Buffalo Bar used to be great. The girls, although not the best looking in town, were good and friendly. I never had a problem with being ripped off and always enjoyed my time there.

Unfortunately, it's a mere shell of what it used to be and IMHO not worth a visit these days.

Always used to enjoy myself in the Buffalo bar, but has really gone downhill the last couple of years. Didn't even bother visiting it the last time I was in Pattaya.

The Castle?? Isn't that the S & M bar where you pay an absolute fortune for a drink?