Uk Settlement Visa For Wife

Hi,

I am just about to apply for a UK settlement visa for my wife. She has already been to the UK for a visit a few months ago. And we thought it was time to get her over here for a few years when we found out she was pregnant.

Does anyone know if this will help or hinder the application? Are we required to tell them when she applies for the visa?

Thanks,

Paul

Hi,

I am just about to apply for a UK settlement visa for my wife. She has already been to the UK for a visit a few months ago. And we thought it was time to get her over here for a few years when we found out she was pregnant.

Does anyone know if this will help or hinder the application? Are we required to tell them when she applies for the visa?

Thanks,

Paul

Congratulations !

Hi,

Thanks,

Paul

Congratulations !

thanks