Bangkok Post In Surin

lilleper

hi everyboby

i been looking around in surin for find bangkok post but i cant find it enywhere enyboby no where to get it its cost to much money to sit read it everyday at martins hej hej

I'm not current on the pricing... but from other expats I've learned you can get the Bangkok Post delivered to your house daily anywhere in Thailand. Check out their website for subscription details.

Tut, another customer lost. No seriously, as Joe said, Arpells. There is a little store between Toshiba and the furniture shop that stocks two or three, as well as the big book store next to Bank Ayuthiya, in front of the railway station. In fact now there are shops dotted all over town that sell it. We get ours delivered, but that is through Arpells.

P.S. Are you allowed to ask about the Bangkok Post on this Forum now?

Edited by lampard10

Hi guys,

If you are interested in having the Bangkok Post delivered to you every morning when yolu wake up, for 5 baht day, well try the new electronic version.

Just under a month ago they commenced this facility. I was initially apprehensive about it when I was first informed. However I have been receiving it now for the past 2 weeks and it is brill.

One can try a 3 day free trial and then decide on whether you wish to subscribe. One has the choice of 1 week, one month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year. A full year subscription is $49 US, which works out at 5 baht per day!!!!!!!!

The tools are excellent and easy to manage, you get the full paper as though you have purchased the hard copy and it is delivered to your e.mail address for when you wake up each morning. It has been professionally constructed and is very well presented. There is even a conversion so that one can read it on a Blackberry phone for instance.

I am currently in Dubai and read my BP every morning over breakfast, the broadsheet across the table has been replaced by my laptop ............... give it a try, the way to go if you have good internet access or a GPRS mobile with EDGE or the likes.

Visit Bangkok Post , click on "Electronic Newspaper" advertisement on the homepage and follow the simple instructions.

Hope this helps.............RayBan :o

I used to be a Bangkok Post afficionado, but find that there news is anything up to 24 hours late. I much prefer the Nation, but do not know whether this is available locally. The Nation web site is updated regularly throughout the day, (as is the Bangkok Post - but generally hours behind), but neither take the place of a conventional newspaper. An electronic paper as outlined by Rayban sounds good, but if only it were the Nation!