Ayudhya Bank

T_Dog

Am considering using Bank of Ayudhya for some personal accounts and was wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with savings accounts or loans with them. Their customer service seems to be very high but am being careful not to confuse this with eagerness to get business.

Edited by T_Dog

All of the major banks are about the same.. Service often depends on a couple good people at a particular branch.

Personally I'd just go with the bank with the most ATMs and related machinery for depositing money and updating bank books. So that'd probably be Bangkok Bank.

But nothing wrong with Krung Sri Ayudhya.. My wife has her credit card there. (As it was free / no fees or something). My mortgage is at Krung Thai, and then I also have BKK Bank because their ATMs are everywhere.

So.. no real need to stick to just one bank either. Like with the women I suppose. :o

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

All of the major banks are about the same.. Service often depends on a couple good people at a particular branch.

Personally I'd just go with the bank with the most ATMs and related machinery for depositing money and updating bank books. So that'd probably be Bangkok Bank.

But nothing wrong with Krung Sri Ayudhya.. My wife has her credit card there. (As it was free / no fees or something). My mortgage is at Krung Thai, and then I also have BKK Bank because their ATMs are everywhere.

So.. no real need to stick to just one bank either. Like with the women I suppose. :o

Thanks Winnie! That helps.

Hi,

Does Bank of Ayudha have internet banking?

I'm not used to being charged money to DEPOSIT and withdraw from my own banks ATM's in my country. However, this seems the norm here, is that so with all banks and bank accounts offered?

Thanks

It is not the norm with Kasikorn Thai bank. No charges to deposit (in my experience) and no charges from their ATM's

If you deposit on your own account and you're in the same region as your own bank branch is then there's no charge.

Same applies to withdrawing from an ATM.. even if you withdraw from your own bank's ATM but outside of your own branch' region then you're paying 20 baht.

It's all a bit antiquated. But then 'the stellar banking system' was not among my reasons to move here. :o

If you deposit on your own account and you're in the same region as your own bank branch is then there's no charge.

Same applies to withdrawing from an ATM.. even if you withdraw from your own bank's ATM but outside of your own branch' region then you're paying 20 baht.

It's all a bit antiquated. But then 'the stellar banking system' was not among my reasons to move here. :o

Kasikorn Thai preaches on their website, "No charges for withdrawls from our ATM's"

Kasikorn Thai preaches on their website, "No charges for withdrawls from our ATM's"

I've had bank accounts in many different banks and they all charge 20 baht for withdrawls from outside your own branch's region. I've never heard of any bank breaking this 'code' before.