Hotel In Central Pattaya

Neeranam

Thanks - I also heard that the Hard Rock Hotel was offering residents of Thailand a huge reduction - does anyone know about this?

The last time I went, we stayed in the Queen Vic pub - great rooms for 500 baht. Anyone know the rate there now? WouldI be able to park there?

The Sawasdee Mansion on Soi Bouakow is quite nice. Air, mini fridge, large Carpark, Swimming pool, lift ect..

Sawasdee Mansion on Soi Bouakow is dreadful dont stay there unless you like cockroaches and dated rooms.

Pattaya bay Resort is good if you can get that price, theyll have parking. As for Queen Vic i wouldnt think theyve parking.

Edited by sanmiguel

The last time I went, we stayed in the Queen Vic pub - great rooms for 500 baht. Anyone know the rate there now? WouldI be able to park there?

http://www.queenvictoria-inn.com/index2.htm

Queen Vic deluxe rooms 8/900 Baht, superior 700, standard 600. One budget room @ 500 Bt but you can't swing a cat in there. wifi yes, parking SHOULD be OK, it can get a bit congested on Soi 6 at times.

Dang Apartments are pretty good at 500 Bt fot a half-decent room. Not sure about wifi but they have a PC.

Off 2nd Road turn right (just before Soi 6) at the Bangkok Bank and go to end and turn left. It's on the right just above the Nova Park. No website. Phone: 038-362063-66 FAX: 038-362067

The Sawasdee Mansion on Soi Bouakow is quite nice. Air, mini fridge, large Carpark, Swimming pool, lift ect..

Sawasdee Mansion on Soi Bouakow is dreadful dont stay there unless you like cockroaches and dated rooms.

Pattaya bay Resort is good if you can get that price, theyll have parking. As for Queen Vic i wouldnt think theyve parking.

I have stayed at the Sawasdee a few times and never seen any cockroaches - its basic yes, but my room was clean, ok for the price. If your looking for luxury then be prepared to pay a little more depending on what level of luxury you want.

• 8 months later...

Be aware that we're now on the cusp of changing from low to high season, it doesn't matter that there are only a a few tourists around and economies are poor, that change will happen and prices will go up, count on it, tomorrow prices in Starbucks Phuket increase by 25%, just one example of the mentality.