Visa for filipina gf

hello everyone,

just found this forum, seems like a cool place....

Quick background:  I travel to and from Thailand frequently between business trips.  I keep an apartment in Thailand.  Generally speaking, I am not in Thailand for business and never more than a couple of weeks at a time.

My girlfriend is a Filipina and lives in PI (she has recently got her passport).  I'd like to bring her into Thailand, she will be living in my apartment.  She will NOT be working, I will be supporting her.  I was in PI duing that Fiasco at Oakwood and generally would prefer to stay out of that country.

I am told that Filipinos can enter Thailand for 30 days without a visa, similar to US citizens.

My question is, how can these type of entry be extended?  Will a visa run for a day allow another 30 day entry automatically?  Is there a better way?

I plan to bring my GF to Thailand, and she would stay for 60 - 90 days or longer, though she could leave and re-enter if necessary?  She would be going home to PI at least once every 90 - 120 days to visit relatives before returning.

Any ideas?

!TIA!

-tekset