Bupa Vrs. Axa Health Insurance

JimmyTheMook

Anyone have experience with AXA Health insurance ?

I had Bupa in the past so wondering if anyone can do a comparison between the two companies....

AXA has health plans in Thailand both in the 'basic' and the premium' class just like BUPA.

The compare very favorably and in some cases are better value.

Please contact Thai Visa Insurance and we can show you both of them side by side plus others.

Thai Visa Insurance

I had Bupa in the past so wondering if anyone can do a comparison between the two companies....

I have had AXA Prestige for several years now. Never a problem and extremly comprehensive. When I did the comparison at that time it provided better coverage than BUPA

should add it for Family including 2 small kids

Edited by whatawonderfulday

I have had AXA Prestige for several years now. Never a problem and extremly comprehensive. When I did the comparison at that time it provided better coverage than BUPA

should add it for Family including 2 small kids

I just did an online quote for AXA, and for 2 people, it was 4,500 Pounds / year!! Thats a hel_l of a lot of money for insurance, dont you think?

Sounds very strange - why are you converting to GPB when you are in Thailand ?

Suggest you ask for a re quote or, for an Independent AXA quote, ask Thai Visa Insurance :

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form/

I dont think Axa has a comprehensive medical insurance product that compares with Bupa. AFAIK Axa offers just accident and cancer care. :o
two weeks ago I asked AXA Thailand to send me details about a comprehensive medical insurance product for my wife who is at the moment insured with BUPA.They did not bother to answer.At their Thai website only accident and cancer insurance as mentioned above. Edited by bunnaag

I dont think Axa has a comprehensive medical insurance product that compares with Bupa. AFAIK Axa offers just accident and cancer care. :o
two weeks ago I asked AXA Thailand to send me details about a comprehensive medical insurance product for my wife who is at the moment insured with BUPA.They did not bother to answer.At their Thai website only accident and cancer insurance as mentioned above.

May we suggest you contact Thai Visa Insurance as you are a member ?

Thai Visa Insurance are Licensed Brokers and can offer all insurance companies products.

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form