What Sim Card To Choose

Potter

What sim card should one choose when getting a sim card in Thailand.

I bought 1-2 call. That was a very bad experience. When I recharge they will give me like 30 days for recharging 300 baht. I went over seas for a couple of weeks. When I returned I had still about 1 week left. My date expired and today I recharged 50 baht that should have given me 7 days. I found out that I had only collected 1 day and the 200 baht that was in my account previous had disapeared. Is this normal and what is there to be done about it ? I find it very insulting and not acceptable. What company offers a longest validity for the pre paid money ?

Thanks

Harry

What sim card should one choose when getting a sim card in Thailand.

I bought 1-2 call. That was a very bad experience. When I recharge they will give me like 30 days for recharging 300 baht. I went over seas for a couple of weeks. When I returned I had still about 1 week left. My date expired and today I recharged 50 baht that should have given me 7 days. I found out that I had only collected 1 day and the 200 baht that was in my account previous had disapeared. Is this normal and what is there to be done about it ? I find it very insulting and not acceptable. What company offers a longest validity for the pre paid money ?

Thanks

Harry

Odd- I've been gone for months with 1-2Call - charged it up sufficiently so it would go past the expire date. Came back and worked like a charm with correct balance.

I use HAPPY D PROMPT, the coverage is good and you can choose a 6 hour period for lower cost calls.

You can use the low cost international call prefix 009-(country code) etc,

This costs about 9 B./ minute to the uk.

The only draw back is that they will only let you preload the time for a maximum of 1 year.

Edd :o